Recent content by Sonance'84

1. Sonance'84

Tube Tech recommendations in Las Vegas, NV or surrounding area?

Just want to bump this one more time before giving up.
  2. Sonance'84

Anyone packed & shipped an HK Citation II amp?

Looking for anyone who has shipped or received an HK Citation II and how it was packed to survive the trip. If you could share pics of the packaging or tips on how you accomplished this feat, I would greatly appreciate it. I've packed and shipped many amps that didn't have original packaging...
  3. Sonance'84

I guess I can give that a shot as well. Thanks
  4. Sonance'84

And please, don't say Audio Xpert. I like the store, but won't take my gear there for work again. I reached out to Ampmedic...waiting to hear back. I have an H-K Citation II with some issues, experienced tech needed. Thanks in advance!
  5. Sonance'84

San Francisco, CA to Las Vegas, NV...large speakers

Anyone making this trip, that would be able to fit some rather large floorstanders (47"H x 10"W x 15"D, 145 lbs each)? I know, that's a huge ask, but I have to throw it out there. Compensation would be generous. Le t me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking! Cory
  6. Sonance'84

Happy Birthday Sonance'84!

Thank you all! :beerchug:
  7. Sonance'84

Vandersteen Model 3A Signature scroe!

I thought the same thing before ordering my stands...they looked simple, but I was surprised when I received them. They're solid and heavy, not hollow, but I'm not quite sure what they filled them with. They don't make a sound when you tap with your knuckles. Sound Anchors are the real deal...
  8. Sonance'84

Audionics TL-50

Please post pics.
  9. Sonance'84

That exactly what I had done, it's called "external bi-wire", meaning you have two separate pairs of wire connected together at one end. It's different than "internal bi-wire", as mentioned, doubling the cross section. I read the same thing you posted from his website, about not putting bananas...
  10. Sonance'84

Musical Fidelity Owners Thread

I'm no help with the MF M1Clic...but, with Media Monkey and the MM Remote Server installed on my PC, and the MMRemote app installed on my Android phone, I've had no issues listening to albums in any order I would like, including ascending. I was using that method to play FLAC files via USB to my...
  11. Sonance'84

That's awesome, can't wait to hear about it. I've never heard any version of the model 2, but always wanted to. I'm sure you'll be real happy with the 3A Sig's.:thumbsup:
  12. Sonance'84

I'm still really digging them! I did get stands, ended up ordering them brand new directly from Sound Anchors. Vandersteen stopped selling them separate from the speakers, and I couldn't find any used ones. I found cone/spike feet that fit, along with little carbon fiber discs to protect the...
  13. Sonance'84

Cleaning liquids for use with a RCM - which ones are good?

Thanks for all the helpful replies. I ended up ordering the Audio Intelligent 3-pack to get me started, along with 100 MoFi inner sleeves. I had been thinking about upgrading my TT or at least the cart/stylus, but I figured that the main reason I don't listen to my vinyl often is because it's...
  14. Sonance'84

Cleaning liquids for use with a RCM - which ones are good?

I bought a Clearaudio Smart Matrix vacuum RCM, but I'm new to this type of cleaning. This model is a similar design to a VPI 16.5, where there's a platter and arm wand. I was wondering where to start with cleaning liquids and what the different types are. What are some recommendations for...
Back
Top Bottom