Recent content by soursam

1. S

Recommendations for a Decent CD Player

Nah, had to put the TV on my cabinet since the place i am renting is super small; would love a dedicated listening room. I would not do a home theater.
  2. S

Recommendations for a Decent CD Player

Hey all, was wondering what would be a good recommendation for a CD player to pair with my Rogue Audio Sphinx amp and Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 speakers? Will likely upgrade speakers at some point in the future...thinking something from philharmonic audio. Would be nice to keep sub $500, but...
  3. S

Let's see your unique Stereo Cabinets and Entertainment Centers!

Picked up a pretty awesome mid-century mod entertainment center for my equipment today:
  4. S

My n00b Set-Up

I would really like to get it off the ground and higher, but, am having a hard-time finding a cool entertainment center. Once I do and have more space, I may very well pick up a disc player. I am actually in the midst of looking for some cool plumbers pipe and reclaimed wood to make my own if...
  5. S

My n00b Set-Up

OK! Finally got it all set-up and hit a couple snags. Turns out buying a used $50 amp can result in less-than-optimal conditions. Specifically, the right channel cuts out once it warms up and is playing above a certain volume level. Ah well. Went ahead and pulled the trigger on a Yamaha...
  6. S

My n00b Set-Up

First of all, thanks to all y'all members who's posts I have read and relied upon to help me get acquainted with this new hobby of mine. Seriously, big thank you! I have, for a good deal of time, wanted to start a vinyl collection and, recently, that is just what I have done. Through the...
Back
Top Bottom