Recent content by Sparky1

1. S

Help with transistor identification

Shorted. And also took out a few other transistors on the driver board which I cannot identify either. .
  2. S

Help with transistor identification

These are out of a Sylvania RQ3748... Any help with identification and possibly replacement substitutes would be gratefully appreciated
  3. S

Pioneer SX 828 distorted Channel

After rechecking my work AGAIN! The 2SA680 output transistor tested open base to emitter out of circuit. But I am still confused of how I got a good wave form with the scope until I switched the speaker selector to the one which had the load on it then I lost the bottom half of the waveform...
  4. S

I've replaced all the transistors on the board and still have the same problem
  5. S

I have replaced all the transistors on the board and still have the same problem
  6. S

I've attached a photo of voltage drops across all Junctions and hopefully it's illegible. Although not all .6V there is consistency so that means they are okay right? Since it is playing fine through headphones something on this board has got to be breaking down under load... I haven't thought...
  7. S

I replace the differential pair with a matched set of 992s but still no joy. Probing around with my vom in AC mode and music playing I see milliamps fluctuating with the music through the drivers and pre drivers on the left side, but on the right side I see 3 volts Plus. Got to mean something...
  8. S

Are 43 and 45 are .8ohms 44 and 46 are .9 ohms out of circuit.... and thanks to your advice of pulling the plug out of the wall first I am still alive thank you sir
  9. S

11 to 17 is reading 1.3 ohms 12 to 18 is reading the same.
  10. S

Both sides are measuring 1.3 alarms
  11. S

Good evening gentlemen and thanks for years of top notch help and education, This is my first post here. I have a sx-828 with a distorted right Channel which plays perfectly through headphones but as soon as I switch to the speaker input with the load it distorts the right Channel through the...
Back
Top Bottom