Recent content by Spence

1. Spence

Lets See All Them Axes

Here's my Godin A6 Ultra in the Limited Koa finish. It's a wonderful guitar and sounds great if you're needing an acoustic that doesn't feed back. Do a search for more info.
  2. Spence

Need Recommendations / Slim CD player

Do a search for rackmount CD players. Tascam, Denon, and others have slim rackmount CD players that sound just fine.
  3. Spence

Lets see all them Amplifiers!

I just got a pair of Mather 1x12 ovalback cabs to go with my 6L6 based Landry head. The cabs are loaded with Celestion Cream Alnicos and sound like heaven.
  4. Spence

Help with vintage JBL speakers?

L166 Horizon 3 ways sound incredible.
  5. Spence

Pics of your listening space

epifanatic - That's why I said some, not all.
  6. Spence

I can only imagine what some of these systems would sound like with just a minimal amount of sound treatment.
  7. Spence

The Best 3-way with 10" or larger woofer

Find a nice pair of JBL L166 Horizons and thank me later.
  8. Spence

Narrow width CD player?

I just picked up a Marantz HD-CD1. It sounds great, and I've owned CD players that cost 8 times as much. It is 12" wide.
  9. Spence

1ADSarge, They are SP Technology Timepiece 3.0 speakers. They continued for a while as Aether Audio, but are now unfortunately defunct. They are the best monitor speakers I've ever had, and I've had (and still have) some nice ones.
  10. Spence

Here's my system with a new MoFi table, Mivera amp, & Marantz CD player.
  11. Spence

Small CD player

I've had the HD-CD1 for a couple days now without issue. Maybe you got a bad one? It doesn't mean they're all bad. I think it sounds very good.
  12. Spence

Speakers you will NEVER sell.

Jeff, Thanks for the comment. I've had some really nice speakers here, but none have matched these. They're a window into the recording, and they go really low and tight. It's a shame you can't get them anymore.
  13. Spence

Speakers you will NEVER sell.

Never is a tough word, but I've had my SP Tech's for over 8 years, and I've never thought about another speaker since. I'll be keeping my old JBL L166 Horizons too.
  14. Spence

High End Turntables

Thanks - it sounds Ultragood too! I highly recommend it to anyone looking at tables around 2k.
  15. Spence

High End Turntables

It's the UltraDeck with UltraTracker cart.
Back
Top Bottom