Recent content by Spikedart

1. Spikedart

Ω Ω October 22nd 2022 FALL FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

Nat, do you know something regarding Paul that perhaps we do not? I tried to reach him regarding chair access to the Masonic temple for our first Fest there but received no reply. He was especially fond of red hair women and really got along with my Joanne. I brought him a 6-pack of his favorite...
  2. Spikedart

And then there was Marcus, with his Infinite Baffle 12" console speakers mounted on 4x8 plywood sheets, making a desperate argument for this manner of design. I still don't know how we fit all that stuff into Frank's house, but it was a pretty rollicking time! Kudos to those who brought those...
  3. Spikedart

Got your response. Give me a ring at 7022344329. I'm sure we can work something out fairly soon. Bill
  4. Spikedart

One last thing: If someone has lost a folding table, please contact me here or spikedart at gmail and we can work something out.
  5. Spikedart

Indeed, that Oct 2009 was the RainFest (there was one at his workshop that preceded Oct 2009) and was the first I attended, due to a tip from Rod M. whom I met in CT. upon purchasing his Ohm W-1's. I stayed long after everyone left and helped clean up with Frank until the wee hours. His wife...
  6. Spikedart

♫ Post Pandemic FrankenFest is on in West Boylston, MA - Saturday October 23, 2021 ♫

As J1m mentioned earlier, we are LOCKED IN for Saturday April 2. We hope the mask mandate will be a thing of the past and Len actually called the plumber to fix the drainage in the kitchen sinks, as he said he would...
  7. Spikedart

♫ Post Pandemic FrankenFest is on in West Boylston, MA - Saturday October 23, 2021 ♫

I will mention this to her and thank you for recognizing her assistance, which she has provided at some of the other events in Clinton.
  8. Spikedart

I have thought about shootouts with entire systems. Ranking by (please be honest) $$ spent to complete. Just a thought but probably impossible to achieve.
  9. Spikedart

Bummer John, I got his DVD player which works fine for 10 measly bux.
  10. Spikedart

I was surely impressed with the home-made transmission lines with the Linneaum double-butt tweets. A real great sounding pair and great finish work on the wood. Would love to get a schematic of the dimensions and the insides...
  11. Spikedart

Regretting not being part of the auction now. Found the parts needed for under $150...
  12. Spikedart

My last job I worked 5 minutes from Montis and they are the nutz. Big pizzas or personal for just over 3 bucks. However, 20+ minutes to W. Boylston...I still go out of my way to get there when I can.
  13. Spikedart

J1m, If we still have some spare name tags it might help our feeble minds remember some folks we already know or met. I work in a bio-lab where you must put on a mask prior to entering the building and keep it on all day. I have no idea whatsoever what my co-workers look like.
  14. Spikedart

One caveat; if there is enough space we can also buy/sell/trade upstairs as well since the sound quality is going to be better than the kitchen.
Back
Top Bottom