Recent content by SpinninTimmy

1. SpinninTimmy

How do I add an echo/delay to the STA-90?

Thanks. What I'm actually looking for is something that will provide a pronounced, repeating echo literally.
  2. SpinninTimmy

Cool thanks! Cheaper than the Pioneer and prob sounds better
  3. SpinninTimmy

Had a blast today with 4 KLH speakers hooked up and the simulated quad was sweet. I seem to remember from the wayback in early 70's, some friend had an echo/delay unit hooked up to his receiver that was a lot of fun to play around with. For the life of me I can't remember who made it or how it...
  4. SpinninTimmy

Looking for low budget match for STA-90

Thanks! I also collect vintage radios, so I am familiar with recapping and resistors going out of spec. Will be hooking these up soon for a listen. I'm not expecting much, but it is cool to have "mystery speakers"!
  5. SpinninTimmy

KLH 2055 Speakers - Opinions?

Thanks, will do!
  6. SpinninTimmy

KLH 2055 Speakers - Opinions?

Got these for cheap from a Ukrainian gentleman. I can find only one post on the entire internet regarding these speakers. They must be older, the "Made In USA" sticker (not made in Boratistan, assembled in USA", thankfully) seems pretty old. Are these rare? (Bearing in mind that "rare"...
  7. SpinninTimmy

Are these rare? (Knowing when I say that that "rare" doesn't necessarily mean "good")
  8. SpinninTimmy

Here they are. Not bad for $50. The surrounds look perfect.
  9. SpinninTimmy

Well, got lucky budget wise today and scored the KLH 2055's. They are tower speakers, and pretty hefty, as I just hauled them up 3 flights of stairs. It seems no one has ever heard of these.
  10. SpinninTimmy

Thanks, I'm already looking on FB Marketplace. Will keep my eyes peeled, since the STA-90 has sim quad, a set of 4 would be really nice, but will have to buy in pairs t different times.
  11. SpinninTimmy

Thanks, will check that out for sure!
Back
Top Bottom