Recent content by spinz3

1. spinz3

Kenwood Basic C1 Preamplifier Restoration/Upgrade

Thank you, I can't that navigate through this too well I'm getting better thank you for your help
  2. spinz3

Subsonic filter ad on vintage gear

Yes will that solve the problems ? Does it diminishes the sound quality using the RCA filters still waiting for them to show up .Can't find a preamp in my price range, I'll just wait and try the filters
  3. spinz3

Yes good thing ,and a good price I was thinking like 40.bucks any other products out there a little less expensive? And thanks for the quick response
  4. spinz3

Hi I have a NAD 7725 pe .Using as preamp for m1d kenwood , have tt hooked up can't turn it up rumbles bad tt be hind all drivers. Is there a subsonic filter that I can incorporate in the system and where would I put it I have something on the subwoofer to control it but basically is just an...
  5. spinz3

Kenwood basic m1d help please

I am sorry I use speech app cuz I can't spell that well or type that fast I am very sorry thank you for your advice
  6. spinz3

Kenwood basic m1d help please

Need some advice on kenwood amplifier basic m1d it's working strong but seems like it slow to turn on when you change a speaker selector this is Snap a little bit louder than normal don't know if I can clean the selector on the circuit board also the switch itself feels very sticky I know it's...
  7. spinz3

Kenwood Basic C1 Preamplifier Restoration/Upgrade

Hi I have a basic m1d. And it's a little slow to turn on also I noticed switching speakers is a good Snap going threw b speakers I haven't done anything to it yet ecept blow it out, now if its the relay or selector on circuit board for the speaker selection any help would be great thank you...
  8. spinz3

5 dollar avent heritage love the thrift shop they were totaled when I got them

Yeah pretty good I have Boston Acoustics T930's they are no slouch eather they needed nothing a reforming I got all four hooked up there is a concert in the house neighbor was complaining last night about last night and thank you very much on the compliment
  9. spinz3

Hi next time you run across them redo do the surround your self they make it easier and so I did it myself came out perfectly came with a cd to play while gluing them down certain frequency centers them no cutting open the cap another first time thing for me I have read done them before without...
  10. spinz3

Hi Leben : someone said adout renewing the caps ,all of them or just the one for the tweeters. I've done this before in some Boston Acoustics and had no results one of the woofers banging still does it when i give it too much bass and thank you on the compliment
  11. spinz3

Steel wool urethane .they whited, no finish left on them they cleaned up unbelievably I never did anything like this before .I did redo the grills in black too match the sides. So steel wool is the hero .thanks 4 the complement
  12. spinz3

Hi is this the right place to trade ?

I hope so thanks
  13. spinz3

1959 Motorola sk29m would like to trade for a decent solid state power amp then works

sorry that's what I figured is in the wrong place to stupid to figure it out sorry
  14. spinz3

Don't know how I did that but I put up Double sorry
Back
Top Bottom