spkrdtr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello, my name is Claudio and I live in Madrid.
    I just found an old post of yours and wondering if you still have the schematic of the first version of the crossover of the Infinity RS1B system.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    C
    mech986
    mech986
    Sorry to inform you that Carl passed away in 2018, RIP Consider posting your question in relevant Speakers or Infinity forums or start a new thread.

Bart, mech986
    Hello, the Wharfedale W90's is a great thread! I was wondering if you are still using and enjoying them? I was thinking of either building some W90's from scratch or modifying some Wharfedale W70 Speakers into W90's , can you send the updated info and schematic for the crossover, it would be a great help - thank you - hallcar83@gmail.com
    mech986
    mech986
    Sorry to inform you that Carl passed away in 2018, RIP Consider posting your question in relevant Speakers or British Audio threads or start a new thread.

Bart, mech986
    Hey Carl, not too long ago you recapped some AR90 speakers and had pictures. Would you be able to send me those pics? I'm going to be recapping my pair fairly soon and always like to know what I'm getting into first. Thanks! -Joseph Amante (RI) amante@ccri.edu
    Thanks for your advice on removeing my caps i melted the glue with soldering iron thanks again
    Where is your shop? I have two projects down at U CONN. I would like to see and learn what you do. In Orlando, home Tuesday
    I had no Idea people would do that, what is the normal cost for a woofer then? also I am very interested in the mids. aslong as there are in good working condition i will for sure buy them. I want to do this the correct way, the person who changed the speakers had no respect. and just did an all around shitty job. do you have any idea where I can get the material to make the covers or where to get reproductions?
    I believe this is the PM place. not so sure, but here I go. you said to PM you about the mids, and woofers about AR-3s. any info would be great!
    Hi, Carl. I have never had any of the fabric-grille variants. On the foam ones, we use window screen cloth as scrim, then velcro or 3-M adhesive in strategic "patches" per the originals....
    Hello,

I have a pair of JSE Infinite Slope Model 1 speakers, which I have proudly owned for the past 10 years.

However, just recently the tweeter on the left speaker has gone completely silent. I don't know what the problem might be, but saw that you repaired some of these speakers recently. I'd like to repair mine if possible; it would seem like such a waste to get rid of them, with their beautiful black lacquer cabinets and hitherto great sound.

I can be reached at johnkyle@neosoft.com. Many Thanks.

- John
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom