spkrman57
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• JBL 2226 8 ohm - 1.5 mH/16 ohm - 3 mH if using 3rd order on top at approx 1.6khz - 1.8khz. See Pi spkr forum(audioroundtable) for more info. Newer 4 Pi spkr x-over uses 3rd order LF and HF and adds a zoebel. Hope this helps!
    read your Dec2003 post 0.7mh coil on your 2226, (J)16ohm or (H)8ohm? I bought a pair of 2226H, like to drive them with my Quad606 and Thorans TTP2000, hoping them can team up well with my existing system(Khorn/biwire511B-N8500 8A/Ampzilla II/Quad Elite preamp/Thorens TCD2000). Shall I go with 0.7mh of 0.35mh coil? Iron or air core? Any advice would be fully appreciated.
    Hi,

I noticed in an old post that you had an HK TA260 at one time. I am in search of the glass for the front of the tuner. Do you have one you can spare or point me to a possible source???

Bill
    Hey Ron, how the heck are you? This are good over here. Been playing around with my HT more than the 2-channel. I'm looking for some small bookshelf Advents or KLH speakers from the early-mid '70s. Any place locally that might be a good place to look? I don't want to have them shipped if possible. Also what's a good price for these? Also, I'm looking for a sub woofer for my home theatre, do you have anything over there that's suitable?

MikE
    I am contactin to get your insight on a sub utilizing the 2226 or similar in a 5 cubic feet enclosure to be crossed over to a front horn with a 4" extended range driver. thanks.
    hello. does anyone know a link that has old pics of cv- 217r's. boogie sayn thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom