Recent content by spkrparts

1. spkrparts

Optimus T-70 Find

Optimus Correction That should have read Optimus 12 not T-12. Sorry about that.
  2. spkrparts

Optimus T-70 Find

T-70 Tweeter (SEAS) As Chris menitoned the SEAS tweeter (model ?) in this article I thought I'd dig through my folders to find a picture of it so anyone interested could browse some photos. These really are a nice sounding speaker and Chris did a wonderful job desiging and bringing this often...
  3. spkrparts

JBL experts, speaker id please

It looks to be an LE14-H1.
  4. spkrparts

REALISTIC speaker opinions

Why does nobody mention Radio Shack's most underrated speaker the T-70? Really have a listen to this simple speaker if you get a chance.
  5. spkrparts

JVC E5 Setup

Thanks Philip!!!! That's the one I remember. How'd the refoam on the speakers go? Any pictures of them?
  6. spkrparts

JVC E5 Setup

Long time no chat. Hey just ran across this thread and was wondering if it's possible to post pics if the system is still around. Ever do the refoam? Trying to find a mini system from the 80's and remember a friend of mine having this system in his bedroom and it being pretty decent for such a...
  7. spkrparts

Anybody Remember Shurlyn Loudspeakers?

Hey kweslos1. Thank you for the update and information on the company and it's owner. Any information on his whereabouts would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to find information regarding the lesser known Canadian loudspeaker designer/manufacturers in this neck of the woods. It seems...
  8. spkrparts

Help Identifying Speakers 4' tall

Vivid (The Brick house brand).
  9. spkrparts

Burhoe Greens up and running...

I gave a great idea for the second set.....hhmmm let me $$$$$eeee.
  10. spkrparts

Curious about the Enigma speaker post. Care to elaborate on what was posted? Best regards...

Curious about the Enigma speaker post. Care to elaborate on what was posted? Best regards, David.
  11. spkrparts

JBL JUBAL or NS1000 Yamaha ??

I have a set of both. Neither. But if I had to sell one or the other...the 1000's would go first. spkrparts.
  12. spkrparts

Tannoy - anyone recognize these?

Looks to me me like one of the 600 series (605, 607,609) speakers from a few years back. Maybe a second or mkII version....not sure. spkrparts.
  13. spkrparts

Who am I

Looks like it could be a tonegen woofer. spkrparts
  14. spkrparts

Is anyone familiar with Triaxiom 415 Goodmans of England Speakers

Hey Ron, Would love to get my hands on these but shipping to Canada would be astronomically high. :tears: Might be worth it though. :scratch2: Good luck with finding a new home for them. If it were summer I'd consider making it a holiday around picking them up.:D spkrparts
  15. spkrparts

Philips FB821 looking for info

Krimney wrote: ads -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- refoam those ADS and they will probably sound better than the phillips. :lmao::D:lmao: spkrparts
Back
Top Bottom