Squidward
Last Activity:
Jul 12, 2017
Birthday:
Dec 8, 1974 (Age: 42)
Lunch shift at the Krusty Krab.

Share This Page

Squidward

Scrappy Mod, 42, from Bikini Bottom (Ann Arbor, MI)

Squidward was last seen:
Jul 12, 2017
    1. malachi10
      malachi10
      Hay whats going on ed. Its jeff. I meet you at the hi-fi show 3 years ago. You were going to help me with making a tube amp. I have to get together with you after the holidays. I have somethings I need to run by you. I finished school a 1 1/2 ago still looking for a hjob but, everything is well. I might be building a speaker for a shop in ann arbor working on that now. Well seasons blessing hope to hear from you soon.
      Sorry I did not keep in touch been going thru alot but, I am back. Help there is be a show this year it be cool. Later jeff.
    2. JBN
      JBN
      Happy Birthday, Ed!!!!!!!!
    3. Charles218
      Charles218
      Ed,

Dylan and I have several solid state units that we would like to have repaired and wanted to check with you on get your opinions and suggestions. We are not sure if each of these is worth investing in so if you have a strong opinion one way or the other we would appreciate getting your two cents worth.

Also, do you do repairs? If not, is there someone within an hour or so of Ann Arbor that you could recommend? We just don't have the know how to tackle something like this.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer!

Charles & Dylan Larkins

Harmon Kardon
      HK-750 integrated: Signal is heavily distorted in one channel, regardless of source.
      HK-330i integrated: Dead.
      HK-825 preamp: Needs some TLC but otherwise in OK condition.
      HD-500 CD Player: The arm that catches the CD doesn't catch the CD unless I physically push it down.

Technics
      SA-425 Receiver: Was working fine, heard a pop and then no sound from either channel. Speaker relays do not trip anymore.
    4. JBN
      JBN
      Happy Birthday, Ed! How are you and the family doing? Tell Erica I said hello for me. :-)
    5. vtomike
      vtomike
      I am having a hard time posting on my blackberry. Could you call me? 909-806-0322. Mike
    6. vtomike
      vtomike
      I would like to buy the TT. Could you send me pictures? Thanks, Mike
    7. clifwst
      clifwst
      I just got the Antek tranny in for the 6LU8 compactron build, could you draw out how you connect both sides of the wiring,

I think I understand wiring the 120 side in parallel, both reds together both blacks together, using the blacks as the nominal hot lead.

Am I right?

For the 275v side do I wire it yellow-white combined-yellow or the reverse;
      white-yellow combined-white?

This is my first build, and translating the design from schematic to the real world isn't very easy the first time.

I have a 6CA4 rectifier tube coming with the 6UL8's and can understand how the design goes together, except for which color wires exactly go where, for right now.

Thanks for the help, clif
    8. DanO55
      DanO55
      Didn't hear back from you about the soldering unit. Are you pleased with the unit, arrive safely, anything I can do for ya. Just curious.

DanO
    9. ashok
      ashok
      Hey Ed! Happy birthday my friend! Hope you had a good day today.
    10. JBN
      JBN
      Happy Birthday, Ed!
    11. Marantz7t15
      Marantz7t15
      That was some funny shit right there buddy, but I think we drove the poor guy off. Say, is that you in your avatar? If you like that guy, you ever heard of Jeff Dunham or better yet, Terry Fator. These guys are really awesome puppet dudes! Anyway, I got a real fucking kick out of our stupid shit, but if you get a chance to apologize to that other guy, tell him it was Echowars fault! Alright. See ya buddy. Chris
    12. michaelsamra
      michaelsamra
      Hi Squidward
      Since Im a huge SBSP fan I thought I would ask you how do I get in the password protected chat rooms?
    13. kwingylee
      kwingylee
      Hey Ed, your Cornwalls are a riot. I forgot to ask you which ALK XO do you have in there and why on earth did you decide to put the Crites stuff in? Did you blow something.

Thanks

Kwing
    14. barrynsue
      barrynsue
      Hi Ed, Not sure if you wuld be interested but my daughter needs to store a few things over the summer. A TV, lamp, table and a couple boxes of clothes. I would be happy to pay for storage over the summer (if you have any extra room) and can use the TV if interested. Give me a call if you have the space (or even if you don't) so I can make some arrangements. Many thansk, Barry 757-576-8890
    15. djnagle
      djnagle
      Hey Ed, got your invitation to become a friend on AK but don't know what that means. I called the other day to get your opinion on the Denon 2910. Is it mostly the same as and 2900. I really need to upgrade my cd player. Cheers.
    16. Bigerik
      Bigerik
      Glad to be counted among your friends!
      Thanks
    17. Mike Gibson
      Mike Gibson
      You better say Hi once in a while :)
    18. AlleyKat
      AlleyKat
      Glad to have you as a friend!
    19. dmax99
      dmax99
      Ed, it's always good to hear from you.If yer goin' to the next SMAC bash,I'll see ya there.If not mebbe we should get together for some brews 'n' tunes.David
    20. doucanoe
      doucanoe
      Always considered you a friend Ed. Now it's all official like!
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 8, 1974 (Age: 42)
    Lunch shift at the Krusty Krab.
    I'm a cranky blue squid

Playing clarinet, avoiding sponges.