Squidward
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hay whats going on ed. Its jeff. I meet you at the hi-fi show 3 years ago. You were going to help me with making a tube amp. I have to get together with you after the holidays. I have somethings I need to run by you. I finished school a 1 1/2 ago still looking for a hjob but, everything is well. I might be building a speaker for a shop in ann arbor working on that now. Well seasons blessing hope to hear from you soon.
    Sorry I did not keep in touch been going thru alot but, I am back. Help there is be a show this year it be cool. Later jeff.
    I am having a hard time posting on my blackberry. Could you call me? 909-806-0322. Mike
    I just got the Antek tranny in for the 6LU8 compactron build, could you draw out how you connect both sides of the wiring,

I think I understand wiring the 120 side in parallel, both reds together both blacks together, using the blacks as the nominal hot lead.

Am I right?

For the 275v side do I wire it yellow-white combined-yellow or the reverse;
    white-yellow combined-white?

This is my first build, and translating the design from schematic to the real world isn't very easy the first time.

I have a 6CA4 rectifier tube coming with the 6UL8's and can understand how the design goes together, except for which color wires exactly go where, for right now.

Thanks for the help, clif
    Didn't hear back from you about the soldering unit. Are you pleased with the unit, arrive safely, anything I can do for ya. Just curious.

DanO
    That was some funny shit right there buddy, but I think we drove the poor guy off. Say, is that you in your avatar? If you like that guy, you ever heard of Jeff Dunham or better yet, Terry Fator. These guys are really awesome puppet dudes! Anyway, I got a real ****ing kick out of our stupid shit, but if you get a chance to apologize to that other guy, tell him it was Echowars fault! Alright. See ya buddy. Chris
    Hi Squidward
    Since Im a huge SBSP fan I thought I would ask you how do I get in the password protected chat rooms?
    Hey Ed, your Cornwalls are a riot. I forgot to ask you which ALK XO do you have in there and why on earth did you decide to put the Crites stuff in? Did you blow something.

Thanks

Kwing
    Hi Ed, Not sure if you wuld be interested but my daughter needs to store a few things over the summer. A TV, lamp, table and a couple boxes of clothes. I would be happy to pay for storage over the summer (if you have any extra room) and can use the TV if interested. Give me a call if you have the space (or even if you don't) so I can make some arrangements. Many thansk, Barry 757-576-8890
    Hey Ed, got your invitation to become a friend on AK but don't know what that means. I called the other day to get your opinion on the Denon 2910. Is it mostly the same as and 2900. I really need to upgrade my cd player. Cheers.
    Ed, it's always good to hear from you.If yer goin' to the next SMAC bash,I'll see ya there.If not mebbe we should get together for some brews 'n' tunes.David
    Thank gawd were friends now! Not sure what we were befre the software upgrade but I thought it was friends LOL It smelled like friends it walked like friends we both stepped in it like friends. Pretty sure it was friends.

Mark W.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom