Recent content by Stabone454

1. Stabone454

Pointer bulb burnt Accuphase T-101

Hello, I found this helpful but has a couple questions, what size resistor would you use with the 0603 SMD? We’re you successful in your repair?
  2. Stabone454

Accuphase T-101 and T-100: sound/build quality

Did you ever switch out the parts? Get the pointer light working? If you did, was it worth the effort, did the sound change or get better?
  3. Stabone454

Ar 2ax No Putty, But Foam

I did what audiojones said with fantastic results! My previous attempt with plumbers putty left me with leaks. My local Home Depot did not have Electrical putty but did have duct seal. I immediately knew this was a way better option. 11 years later extremely sound advice. I no longer have a...
  4. Stabone454

Yamaha YP-B4 owners: a favor

Amazing! Thank you!!!
  5. Stabone454

Yamaha YP-B4 owners: a favor

I have the same issue, mine is present and works to return the arm but will not work in auto start. You can see the plate move but the arm does nothing. What was your solution? What did you use to make one? Thank you!
  6. Stabone454

Dynaco D-20XL

I just picked up an all original pair of these yesterday at a flea market for $20! What a fantastic sound!! After re-glueing the tweeters into place and checking the crossovers for proper specs ( and they are good) I enjoyed listening to them quite a bit! These are forever keepers for sure!
  7. Stabone454

Another 2440 hook up question

I’m sorry if these are basic questions, I’m really good with everything else I’ve just never had a decent eq before. Not used to useing one yet
  8. Stabone454

Ok starquest, the issue is what input does the tape out go into on the 2440? Thanks for the responses!!
  9. Stabone454

im running 4. 2 off the front on the 2226b. And two off the main of the 2440. The issue I’m having is the eq only now powers the front two speakers and does nothing for the rear two. Do I need 2 equalizers? The sound is now uneven.
  10. Stabone454

thanks! Just did it, works perfectly. I wanted to try that but this would be my first bi amp situation. I didn’t want to make a mistake. Thanks again!!
  11. Stabone454

hello everyone! I have successfully done all the hook ups between my 2226B and the 2440. Does anyone know in simple terms how to hook up an equalizer to this setup? I’d like to use it with the phono and aux primarily if that makes a difference. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Jay
  12. Stabone454

Fisher EQ-275 equalizer

this a picture on top of my bench unit. Thank you for the response!
  13. Stabone454

Fisher EQ-275 equalizer

i recently picked up an Eq-275 in superb condition solely because I wanted an EQ to bring my vinyl more round sound. I checked Ebay and was shocked at what they are going for. ( I’m not selling mine either way) does anyone know why they fetch so much? I literally can’t find any information on...
  14. Stabone454

Toshiba SR-250 turntable belt length??

I have a Toshiba SR-250 That I’ve revived from the dead. Last issue is a new belt now that it’s running so much better! Does anyone know what the proper length is? I see 23.2 and 23.6 but I’m unsure as to what is correct. I’ve consulted the manual but I don’t seem to see it. Any help would be...
  15. Stabone454

Realistic Optimus 5B vs sansui SP-200

whats everyone’s opinion as to what is a better speaker? I picked up the Optimus from goodwill for $5 today and in perfect working order. What will sound better with my harman Kardon 730 twin? Thanks everyone!
Back
Top Bottom