Recent content by Stanton681EEES

1. Stanton681EEES

question about Technics model number designations I have always wondered about

Their is also a 1501. here is one from ebay...
  2. Stanton681EEES

Stanton 681 vs. 681EEE Cartridge

As a diehard Stanton lover thanks for the informative info.
  3. Stanton681EEES

Need To File A Claim With FedEx What Do I Need To Do

I was wondering if anyone had that happen with those results. I have a feeling I'll get it in the end as you did. Thanks for sharing.
  4. Stanton681EEES

Need To File A Claim With FedEx What Do I Need To Do

Sold a turntable dustcover got destroyed . I need advice on filling a claim with FedEx. Any advice or info on what to do and how to handle it would be appreciated. Thanks.
  5. Stanton681EEES

Please help ID this cartridge

It's an Audio Technica any of these should work with it http://www.stereoneedles.com/audio-technica.html All of the ones in Group A will work and two from Group B I think as well.
  6. Stanton681EEES

Any interest in an (old) 45's thread?

I love em in fact I love them so much i purchased a 7 inch wand for my Okki Nokki so i could clean mine.
  7. Stanton681EEES

Distortion when playing lps, Shure V15 III plus Jico HE

I hope you didn't brush it with the magic eraser as your not suppose to brush a stylus with it you dip it into ta piece of magic eraser. You may have damaged the stylus. Just an idea.
  8. Stanton681EEES

LP Mailers in the Seattle/Olympia area...??

to bad you weren't closer I have a lot of them I hate to take them to the local recycler but I think that's ware there headed.
  9. Stanton681EEES

Who Can I send MY PS Audio 5.0 To For Servicing

As I said years ago when i got this pre and I was having issues with it. I talked to Paul a couple of times and he was helpful. The person he told me to send it to was rather pricey. I'm looking for someone who can do the work and not charge me an arm and a leg to do it.
  10. Stanton681EEES

I'm pretty sure it's both channels. When I got this pre years ago the DC off set was so bad that the original owner was tossing it and I got it that way. I was able to send it to a member here who repaired it. This time the DC offset isn't as bad but it's enough that I don't want to use it.
  11. Stanton681EEES

I'm having a problem which I believe is I'm getting DC offset on the preamp I stopped using it because it was causing my overload leds on my power amp to come on for a few seconds. So I'd need someone who could adjust this and one other thing it needs. Thanks.
  12. Stanton681EEES

Denon dl-103 with Rega Planar/rb330 arm?

Well there really isn't anyway of knowing now that it's been re-tipped, I wouldn't think Give it a try and see what happens.
  13. Stanton681EEES

JVC QL-?? owners thread

Here's what i have https://vintage-turntable.com/jvc-ql-y66f.html
  14. Stanton681EEES

OM40 Stylus

Ya that's pretty knackered I'd say To bad those styluses aren't cheap but I guess ya know that
  15. Stanton681EEES

Ortofon cartridge ID ?

It looks to me to be an Ortofon Vivo I'm looking at one now in my hand and it looks very much like what is in your picture
Back
Top Bottom