Recent content by steve p

1. steve p

Got a Spin Clean and an Ultrasonic- Do I need Vacuum Also or am I good? (Record Cleaning)

I have a Isonic ultrasonic cleaner, then I rise with a spin clean and vacuum off with a vpi. Only because it was the way I progressed in cleaning records and kept them all. If I was to do it over. I’d get a ultrasonic with drying.
  2. steve p

Prima Luna

I have a Evo 300 preamp and a Dialogue Premium power amp. Just installed some KT-150’s last week. I am liking them more than the el34’s. I also have some gold lion 12au7’s and have tried Brimar’s also.
  3. steve p

Cambridge Soundworks Tower 2’s

Awesome. I remember when I had csw speakers and gave them good amplification I couldn’t believe how good they sounded.
  4. steve p

Just ordered my Van Halen MOFI One Step , anyone else going to?

That could very be, because one of the preorders I did was a miles davis which now says cancelled.
  5. steve p

Music direct. Yes pre-order just looked at my order, did it on Jan 3, 2022. Out of all the ones I preordered that day so far the only one that’s been released and I received is Clapton unplugged.
  6. steve p

I pre-ordered that one and a couple others over a year ago, be nice if they’d release it soon.
  7. steve p

Fellow Cornwall iv owners

I am using Primaluna Dialogue Premium power amp with EL34’s. I’ve also had the CW3’s with the same amp and I also had used a Parasound A21 with the 3’s.
  8. steve p

Headphone extension cable

Not trying to hijack the thread but I will need to use headphones for awhile totally new to them. I will need around a 50’ cable. Will be using a Rme Ad-i2 fs dac for the headphones. All the headphone cables on Amazon that length are pretty cheap. Are those good enough to not get hum or a lot of...
  9. steve p

Headphone cable

Ha found the headphone sub forum. Guess I never looked that hard lol.
  10. steve p

Headphone cable

I didn’t know there was a headphone section. I’ll look there.
  11. steve p

Headphone cable

I plan on running iit along the wall and behind the couch that’s why I need iit so long. Thanks
  12. steve p

Headphone cable

Is 50’ for headphone extension cable ok? Is it to long? For a little while I’ll have to be listening through headphones. Totally new to headphones. Friend will loan me a pair, not sure what brand yet. thanks
  13. steve p

Q Up! Where have you been all my life!

I have the tru-lift it took some time to position it correctly but it works great.
Back
Top Bottom