Steven Tate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Steve, I've been studing you post on your 2230 recap and I'm thinking about doing mine. I'm not new to electronics I'm a copier tech, but new to old receivers. I see you are in NRH I'm just down the street in Hurst. I was checking to see if I could get a copy of the magic parts list and any other advice you might have.
    Steve, When you cleaned your 2245 did you use a toothbrush as well? I've acquired James' old 2220B from an older post thats going to need a good cleaning. I was thinking dishwasher!
    Hi Steven, I was wondering if I could be sent the marantz 2230 parts list. I've got a few issues making noise on my phono board and think it might be best to just recap the whole unit. Thanks, Todd.
    Hey Steven! I just picked up a 2245 and a 5220 cassette deck today for a great price so I have new projects once I finish up my 2275. Do you have your parts list for the 2245 you just finished? Sorry to read that you're still having problems with it but I'm sure the brains on AK will figure it out.
    Hey Steven, do you work on vintage stuff very often? I tried to get this Marantz 2238B in to Vintage Audio in Fort Worth, but Mike has a 10 week wait time.

Jeff
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom