Recent content by stevo137

1. stevo137

Infinity Modulus Speakers-How Would You Describe Them?

You need the matching Infinity sub and stands. I sold a like new set to a man who had the sub but needed the speaks. Great latter day Infinity design and build but needs to be set up as how they were designed.
  2. stevo137

16 years sober today.

Sober Feels Great! Congrats!
  3. stevo137

ADS L710's Craigslist

I posted this here because someone may be looking for a set of these, I'm a L520 man, that's it, done.
  4. stevo137

ADS L710's Craigslist

Here's a set of L710's in Chicago. Vintage ADS L710 Speakers - electronics - by owner - sale (craigslist.org)
  5. stevo137

What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

That happened here, college town, a "kid" blasted through, high rate of speed and could only go straight hitting things in his path. I have also seen altercations, people just being ugly. I will say, these are a true test of my patience and I'm to the point where I just don't let it get me and...
  6. stevo137

I also wonder how the roundabouts, rotaries fare on wear of tires and suspension.
  7. stevo137

Most all of them that I travel through, many people drive too fast, are rude to others and only care about themselves, not against roundabouts just the manner in which people drive through them in general.
  8. stevo137

Please stop speeding and pushing me around the roundabouts.
  9. stevo137

Advice on Affordable Mid-Fi System for Neighborhood Bar

Hello All, I want to pitch in a bit again and say I like the conversations regarding using a nice vintage receiver, I have my share of separates but I still listen to my receivers with my TT's, Chicago radio stations and such. For Spotify I just use a Dragonfly dac into aux, its easy and sounds...
  10. stevo137

What is your stereo system trying to Resemble?

My system is trying to be like Avionic's system.
  11. stevo137

Yamaha preamp. Best choice?

I can attest to the C-85, bought mine from a AK member years ago and it still runs great. I also bought my M-80 and P2201 years ago from another AK member and both of those still run amazingly well. Sometimes I run the Carver C-1, its still a pure blood, no mods or new caps and it also runs...
  12. stevo137

Integrated Amps

Kenwood KA-5700 may be a very solid option for you to look into.
  13. stevo137

Advice on Affordable Mid-Fi System for Neighborhood Bar

KLH Six's, not too old but the last of the sixes from early 70's, Pioneer SX-636, any decent TT, Dual would be my choice. Dragonfly or equivalent dac for spotify etc. The 636 has a very solid phono and really grabs FM well, not too big and valuable in case of stupidity. Simple, not too...
  14. stevo137

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Ibrahim Maalouf Surprises It’s a well designed piece and sound.
  15. stevo137

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Younger Brother Train
Back
Top Bottom