Recent content by Stick Figure

1. Stick Figure

Stephens Trusonic 150FR.

Vintage speakers I bought :music:I purchased the following speakers today.Atlas Sound HR-3 tweeter, electro Voice X336 crossover,Electro Voice model 849 loudspeaker,Stephens Trusonic 150 FR and 80FR speakers,Electro Voice 15W speaker,and a pair of University switches.Bought all this stuff for...
  2. Stick Figure

JBl p10's

JBL P10 Bookshelf speakers :music:I bought a pair of these speakers today at a local yardsale for $5 for both.I never seen these model speakers before but I thought they had to be worth more than $5.I hookedthem up to my Marantz 2285 receiver and they sounded pretty good.:banana:
  3. Stick Figure

Onkyo TX 8500 mkII - the biggest and heaviest receiver I have ever owned

Onkyo TX-8500 mk II Stereo Receiver :music:I bought one of these same receivers and a pair of ADS L710 speakers from some kid at a yard sale a few weeks ago for $35 for both.This receiver is the heaviest one Ive ever had!I can bearly lift it!Sounds good though.I never saw one this old with a...
  4. Stick Figure

sony ps-lx2

Sony PS-LX2 turntable :music:I just bought on of these same turntables at a local garage sale last weekend for $3.It actually works pretty good.There selling for around $20-$30 on E-bay.It looks like its from around the early to mid 80s.:banana::yes:
  5. Stick Figure

I bought an Onkyo TX-8500 MK II stereo today at a yard sale for $15 and it works real good.Its...

I bought an Onkyo TX-8500 MK II stereo today at a yard sale for $15 and it works real good.Its one of the biggest and heaviest ones Ive ever had.I also bought a pair of ADS L710 speakers from the same guy for $20.
  6. Stick Figure

Fisher 4025 2ch/4ch receiver

I found one of these units at a yardsale last year for around $5.I couldnt find any information on it and dont know much about it.I'm guessing that its from around the early 70s.
  7. Stick Figure

sony crr-4, what to offer?

I was a local yard sale today and missed out on 2 of these for $5 each.The guy that bought them showed them to me They didnt look like much to me.I didnt see any on E-bay.
  8. Stick Figure

I found a Heathkit model AA-151 tube amp at a yard sale today for $5.

I found a Heathkit model AA-151 tube amp at a yard sale today for $5.
  9. Stick Figure

Found a HEath AA-151 today

I found this same one at a yard sale today for $5.I pluged it in and the power light,lights up and the tubes all work too.
  10. Stick Figure

DCM TimeFrame TF-250

I picked up a pair of these speakers today for $20.Aint never seen or heard of them before.They sound pretty good though
  11. Stick Figure

Marantz 250M amp BIG $$$ WHY

Hey Boreas.If ya want proof of the Marantz stuff I have gimmie your e-mail and I will send you some photos of them.Also the 24 tuner and 250M amp I will listing them on E-bay so look for them on there.That should be proof enought for ya.
  12. Stick Figure

Marantz 250M amp BIG $$$ WHY

I did not post photos of my Marantz items I have to my post because I figure everybody knows what they look like.
  13. Stick Figure

Infinity SM-62 experience? Fans?

Infinity SM 62 speakers :music:I bought a pair of these Infinity SM-62 speakers today at a yard sale for $2!I hooked them up to my Marantz 2285 receiver and they sound real good.A lot better than I thought they would.:music:
  14. Stick Figure

marantz sr-6000 find and questions

I found a Marantz SR 6000 DC unit today at a yard sale for $7.It kinda rough around the edges and I don't have the power cord for it and 1 of the knobs is missing.Is it worth getting fixed?Theyt don't seem to sell for that much.
Back
Top Bottom