Recent content by stushug

1. stushug

Boston Acoustic A100's need new speaker clothe

Thanks sam, just what I was looking for!!!!
  2. stushug

Not a bad idea, I'll give it a shot. Thanks!
  3. stushug

No one with a clue?
  4. stushug

I have a pair of BA A100's that I would like to replace the grill cloth. I'm not sure how to separate the two plastic pieces of the frames without breaking them. Anyone done this before?
  5. stushug

FIRE RESTORATION

I just bought a gallon of IPA and an assortment of brushes to get started. If I have success on the first piece, I'll get more and keep going.
  6. stushug

FIRE RESTORATION

Thank you!
  7. stushug

FIRE RESTORATION

Thanks guys!
  8. stushug

FIRE RESTORATION

Thanks! That's a starting point, anyway.
  9. stushug

FIRE RESTORATION

Hi guys, I had a fire at my home this past weekend. The house is totaled, but in a (maybe) slight bit of luck, the areas where all of my vintage stereo equipment was there was no fire damge, only water and smoke. I'm trying to find out if my stuff can be salvaged. As far as I know it got wet...
  10. stushug

Pioneer CT-F2121 autostop problem

I still have that 2121 with the autostop problem. I'll be checking that out. Thanks!
  11. stushug

Need new idler tire for Atari 410 Program Cassette Recorder

EDIT: The line should read that the programs loads from both machines WITHOUT issue.
  12. stushug

I have only one game, States and Capitals. It is a pre-recorded game and it does load from both recorders with issue. My intent is to download some games and try to record them and see if the 410's work as they should. I never had one until I purchased these two non-working units on ebay, not...
  13. stushug

I received the idler tires today from https://fixyouraudio.com/ and installed them in both of my 410's. Worked like a charm. I attached a picture for the part number and description.
  14. stushug

I found something that I think may work. The site is: https://fixyouraudio.com/ I removed the tire and measured the diameter of the spindle itself and my new measurements are ID 11.7mm x OD 19mm x Thickness 2.4mm They have a tire that is 11.8mm x 19mm x 2.0mm. I think that will work. I can let...
  15. stushug

Those o-rings did not work properly. They are fine for the playback function, but they're too thick to allow the FF function to work.
Back
Top Bottom