Recent content by subwoofwoof

1. S

Meet Grace!

I believe she was adopted also or taken to the Humane Society Shelter. I didn't see her when I went up there on Monday. The gal that took that picture had done so to post on the website since the Animal Control shelter said they didn't have time or staff to do so. She's been volunteering her...
  2. S

Nurses make TERRIBLE Patients...

Sandy, you've given them something they haven't had and that's someone who cares about them!! Having that will make all the difference in the world!! You and LA are their angels on earth!!
  3. S

Meet Grace!

She's not fixed yet but she will be! You can count on it! They don't spay or neuter at a kill shelter. They do give you a voucher toward the cost of fixing the animal equal to what you pay for them. I'm going to have my vet do it, even though they don't accept the $70 voucher. I'll just...
  4. S

Can't B'lieve it, but...

The winds are whipping here Sandy! Storms are on the way!
  5. S

Meet Grace!

Long story short I've been looking for a new friend to adopt ever since I had to say goodbye to my buddy Hank. I've looked for two months at the Humane Society locations around me and was talking to someone who rescues Bassets and asked if there were any kill shelters nearby. She told me about...
  6. S

I just had to put my dog down

So very sorry for your loss. RIP Baron
  7. S

happy birthday vinyldavid!

Happy Birthday!
  8. S

Happy Birthday to grillebilly!

Happy Birthday!!
  9. S

AWESOME Super Bowl Commercial

At least I think it is!! :yes: Budweiser Super Bowl
  10. S

Happy Birthday to jleon92f!

Happy birthday!
  11. S

Happy Birthday, OvenMaster!

Happy birthday!!
  12. S

Happy birthday Isotonic

Happy birthday!
  13. S

Happy Birthday, Rome!

Wishing you a day of your pleasure!! :banana:
  14. S

Happy Birthday subwoofwoof!!

Thank you for the smiles and giggles!! You all make me feel loved and special!! I appreciate your virtual and real friendships!! :yes:
  15. S

Happy Birthday Luvvinvinyl

Hope you have a fantastic birthday Ernie!!
Back
Top Bottom