Recent content by Sultan swing

1. Sultan swing

Technics SL Q3 to Rega Planar 2/3

Hi, I believe my experience is very similar to your question. For the last eleven years I had a Technics SL-D3 coupled with an AudioTechnica AT95e cartridge. Six months ago I've replaced the stylus with an AT95ex (major sonic improvement). Three months ago replaced the Technics with a Rega RP3...
  2. Sultan swing

What TT's do you folks have

Oh, I really do. Thanks!
  3. Sultan swing

Rega Owner's Thread

But I don't have an acrylic platter, my RP3 has a stock glass platter, so the laser is not an option.
  4. Sultan swing

Rega Owner's Thread

Actually, I would like it to be more dim, rather than brighter. I believe I will be able to find a battery powered led bulbs just to accentuate the glass platter, and not to steal the show :rockon:
  5. Sultan swing

Rega Owner's Thread

Thanks! I've put a led lamp below the platter just for this photoshoot, now I have to find a small one and leave it there for good
  6. Sultan swing

What TT's do you folks have

Rega RP3 with an AT95ex
  7. Sultan swing

Rega Owner's Thread

Hi, seeing my posts from student days here, thought to say hi to y'all with a pic of my fairly new setup: Rega RP3 with AT95ex as the source, via Marantz PM6004 amp to the B&W CDM1 speakers! Greetings from Croatia!
  8. Sultan swing

Suggested mods/upgrades to Technics SL-D2

Listening to sweet music on my SL-D3 accompanied with AudioTechnica AT95e for 5 years now!! Very satisfied with it, so far no problems! And mine wasn't NOS, just regular used TT! Great find! I wish you happy music listening!
  9. Sultan swing

Speaker wire through magnets on speaker stands

Thank you guys for such quick response and great news! Now I'm really proud of myself, not only that I've hidden the wires, but maybe I've also got me an upgrade!:music: :rockon:
  10. Sultan swing

Speaker wire through magnets on speaker stands

Hello AudioKarma, It's been a while since my last post, due to a lots of changes in the last two years, apartment included. Based on decorating the new appartment, I was trying to hide the speaker wires behind the speaker stands. Because the stands are made of steel, I've bought 8 little...
  11. Sultan swing

just bought a Technics SL-D3

Hi there! First, congrats on your new TT! Second, is your TT perfectly leveled? Have you set the tracking force and anti-skating? Maybe your TT "hangs" on one side so that affects the tonearm when in the air. Also, maybe your anti-skating is set too high, it should be somewhat lower than the...
  12. Sultan swing

Sansui FR-D25 and new heavier vinyl

That was my previous turntable. I believe that there must be a screw under the tonearm lift. You can set the height of the lift, so raise it up a bit so the stylus doesn't touch your records anymore when the lift is up! Hope you find it and fix it!
  13. Sultan swing

My new (old) SL-D2

Very nice!
  14. Sultan swing

Disable auto return

http://www.vinylengine.com/library/sansui/fr-d3.shtml If you register here, you can download the owners and instruction manuals for your Sansui. On page 4 of the service manual it is pointed where the auto return adjustment screw is.
Back
Top Bottom