Recent content by superman180

1. S

Pioneer rack system.

I will have to subscribe. Thanks again guys for all the advice this seems like a really great community to be a part of. I need some quality vinyl For sure.
  2. S

Pioneer rack system.

Thank you for the kind words. Really happy.
  3. S

Pioneer rack system.

Thank you! I got very luck on this one. Only Records I have laying around are Christmas records I got from my late god mother, is it to early for Christmas music? Kids asked is it always staticky, welcome to analog spoiled digital age children.
  4. S

Pioneer rack system.

Last one. It really does sound fantastic. Only tested on the tuner so far but lots of head room and sounds very good to me.
  5. S

Pioneer rack system.

I'm hooking it up hopefully tomorrow. Step by step.
  6. S

Pioneer rack system.

Not sure about that.
  7. S

Pioneer rack system.

Since the question came up regarding DC offset. I think this should be well within reason.
  8. S

Pioneer rack system.

Well a few more pics to share. I'm just about done and ready to try this all out. I may hook it up to my B&W's to try it out.
  9. S

Pioneer rack system.

Thank you for all the good advice! My wife is actually pretty cool and puts up with my hobbies rather well some of which include, Demolition Derby, Rock Crawling, and my recently dismantled home theater room. I guess I haven't been completely honest, this is my first dive into vintage audio...
  10. S

Pioneer rack system.

Thank you everyone for the advice I do appreciate it. My wife is already talking sell but I don't think I can bring myself to it right now. I don't normally have this kind of luck and would only get to enjoy a system like this thru good fortune so I'm keeping it for the time being. Already...
  11. S

Pioneer rack system.

I can understand the skepticism however I assure you it's truth. I consider myself very lucky to have this fall into my lap. Just in case there was doubt all though I guess I could have faked this as well.
  12. S

Pioneer rack system.

One more pic because who doesn't like pictures.:rockon:
  13. S

Pioneer rack system.

I did this woman a service she was going to haul it to the dump but had listed it for a Starbucks latte. This thing is pristine inside, here is the preamp guts.
  14. S

Pioneer rack system.

Very cool news! I did see a couple pieces on EBay but wasn't sure about the prices I am seeing. It also came with a turntable a PL-570 it's pictured above if you use the scroll button you can see it. I have some experience with Ham Radio and CB stuff so I have some knowledge on old equipment...
Back
Top Bottom