1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
SWL3600
Last Activity:
Jun 23, 2017 at 5:37 PM
Birthday:
Dec 22, 1971 (Age: 45)
Operating Engineer

Share This Page

SWL3600

Super Member, Male, 45, from Twin Lakes, WI

Vintage and digital Nov 21, 2015

SWL3600 was last seen:
Jun 23, 2017 at 5:37 PM
    1. SWL3600
      SWL3600
      Vintage and digital
    2. Fisherdude
    3. Fisherdude
      Fisherdude
      Got it!

I'd love to be at Robie's, but I live in Idaho now, so that would be a stretch! :D

Clay
    4. moray james
      moray james
      Hey Scott: I saw your post thanks for making the time to share your findings. You are 100% correct the KLF 20/30 are very good loudspeakers they just need a little TLC and they steal the spotlight away from the Forte ll. Keep your eyes peeled for a set of CF3 or CF4 crossovers and you can turn your KLF20 into an even better speaker. I use my KLF20 woofers with a EV DH1A fitted with a double cutaway Karlson K-Tube along with a CF3 network and the results are superb. Keep having fun. Find a set of DH1A they are the best deal in audio today absolutely sota for peanuts. 2" or 1/4" exit. Best regards Moray James.
    5. adedeluca
      adedeluca
      Does any body have experience with modding a Scott lt-110b after an alignment
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 22, 1971 (Age: 45)
    Operating Engineer

Signature

ISO-Regen-LPS-1>IFI Micro-link USB-Spdif >DEQ 2496>Maverick Audio D2 TubeMagic>HH Scott 222c>Klipsch KLF-30's(modded)>THTLP subs (2)