Recent content by sx1010JBL

1. sx1010JBL

Which Pioneer amps were tube amps?

Also, note the Output Transformers (AT-6119) Same as some early Tube Receivers.
  2. sx1010JBL

Pyrrho, you are correct. The tube amp was built between the name change from Fukuin Electric to Pioneer in around 1961. Could possibly be the only Pioneer ‘Tube Amp’ known to exist according to other more knowledgeable people I’ve known and spoken with.
  3. sx1010JBL

Spokane Washington Vintage Audio

Well John, you know I’m in, and know a few others that would have interest. Great group thus far. Lunch, beer or both sounds great. Maybe a Saturday. If I can help out in any way while still being a working stiff, let me know. Steve. South Hill
  4. sx1010JBL

Pioneer tube amp - what have i got ?

Thank you John for reaching out, and your help and expertise. I sat for several months just looking at it wondering. I had never seen or heard of one and could not find any information on it. Then I decided to toss it over to the AK members in hopes of finding help. I found more than help. Thank...
  5. sx1010JBL

Well, yes. This is a bit over my abilities. So, I had an offer from a local AK member and I will be turning this project over to him. He is well versed in this arena, and is a true gentleman. I feel good about the possibility of this amp coming back to life. No model number, and no serial...
  6. sx1010JBL

Rare, hard to find, uncommon Pioneer components

Well, yes. This is a bit over my abilities. So, I had an offer from a local AK member and I will be turning this project over to him. He is well versed in this arena, and is a true gentleman. I feel good about the possibility of this amp coming back to life. No model number, and no serial...
  7. sx1010JBL

Spokane Wa to Bellingham and Bellingham to Spokane

I’ve not posted here before. I’m trying to get a Receiver in Bellingham to Spokane.
  8. sx1010JBL

Spokane Wa to Bellingham and Bellingham to Spokane

Trying to get a Vintage receiver. Spokane to Bellingham and Bellingham back to Spokane.
  9. sx1010JBL

Greetings from Idaho

Welcome neighbor. Easy to become caught up in this hobby.
  10. sx1010JBL

Trying to identify these: Dynaco speakers

I know, old thread, but... New to me, Dynaco A-10 8.5 x 15 x 8
  11. sx1010JBL

Rare, hard to find, uncommon Pioneer components

Pioneer tube amp extremely rare? I cannot find any information.
  12. sx1010JBL

Found this Beauty alongside the road!

Very nice and worth the effort. You are good with wood. Nice save.
  13. sx1010JBL

I know, old thread. Looking for information on this tube amp. But for documentation purposes... Appreciate any information. Thank you, S
  14. sx1010JBL

Thank you all. Appreciate your help fever. I have poured over the internet looking to no avail. Cant find anything like it. It will probably take someone that worked at the plants in the 60's that would know more....
  15. sx1010JBL

Help. I've never owned a tube amp until just recently. Searching the net I can not seem to find anything like it. I’ve received some info from the tube folks. Seems very rare. Could it be historical ? Can i get a little help with some info on this unit? I know better than to post without pics...
Back
Top Bottom