1. kazuhito
      kazuhito
      Hi Sam,
      Thank you again! I am here:)

Kakazuhito
    2. Tinkerbelle
      Tinkerbelle
      Hi Sam,

Thank you for your support of AudioKarma. I have sent a PM to Admin luvvininyl and he should be looking into this for you.

Please do let me know if you have any further issues.

Have a great evening!

Tink
    3. TXnoob
      TXnoob
      Hey there.
      I'm so sorry I didn't respond earlier. Just never noticed the notification alert till a few seconds ago.

:)
    4. philridebike
      philridebike
      Hey bud - I think you're talking about Lake Lure, right down the road from where I call home!
    5. Psykamaholik
      Psykamaholik
      Heyhey, I only just realised about these visitor message doovamalackeys
    6. Brindabella
      Brindabella
      Hi Synchro-bias

Thanks for hello - luv'in my AK experience

Rob
    7. Gohan
      Gohan
      Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)
    8. bsujeep
      bsujeep
      Happy new year to you too! I have gone to tri-amping my speakers all tubes on top and the technics SE-A70 tunning the woofers, sounds amazing. Snowing here today. Cheers

Bill
    9. AK 47
      AK 47
      Hi Sammy. You still doing your Technics Forum? I love my T stuff and miss the old forum that went belly up :(, Chuck......and a Merry Christmas to you
    10. bsujeep
      bsujeep
      Hi Sammy,
      Just starting to heat up, flowers are in bloom, last flowers are falling off the trees, and I have two weeks left until school is out for summer!! Got the big time bug and now am Tri Amping with electronic crossover a set of k-77, k-55v, and Stephens Trusonic homemade speakers. SET amp to the K-77's, pair of Dynaco MkIII's for the K-55's and the Technics SE-A70 for the 15in Trusonic woofers. Last weekend I made a haul and picked up a pair of Technics SL-J33 linear Trackers, pretty cool little toys and a Kenwood KD-600 with an infinity Black Widow arm. Spring sales are hot!!

How you liking that Nagaoka?
    11. MARINLAW
      MARINLAW
      just thought id say hi since you live close i live in rockhampton Australia
      and seeing u like technics so .. Hi
    12. bsujeep
      bsujeep
      10x is currently out of the rotation. The SE-A70 sorta took its place. Of course now that I have gotten a tube itch it has a few more playmates to share time with. Might need to pull him out and plug him into the bedroom mix. Nothing like cranking those watts on the Forte's.
    13. bsujeep
      bsujeep
      You Know I didn't know who he was until I looked him up just now. Born where I live, but now lives up North.
    14. Gohan
      Gohan
      Happy New yaer to you too!
    15. Vinylrockrob
      Vinylrockrob
      Have a happy New Year to ya.
    16. bsujeep
      bsujeep
      Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year as well!!

Bill
    17. Gohan
      Gohan
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!
    18. Vinylrockrob
      Vinylrockrob
      You also have a safe and happy Christmas. Rob.
  • About

Gold Coast
    Hi Welcome to my profile. Thanks for visiting

Technics HiFi, Philips/Marantz cd players with TDA1541A DAC, computers, hiking, gardening, snow chasing lol not a fan of storm chasing :D