t40killa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Thomas. Nice to hear that you're coming to Hong Kong. I'd be happy to take you around to some good audio places, and I have some gear in storage that I could also sell, if you're interested. There are one or two small things I'd love to have brought from the States, too, since you offered. My subscriber status has expired, so I can't PM you...any way to take this private (email directly) to work out details of meeting up? Arkay (Lee)
    just used 1 3/4 x 3/4 pine straight wood boxed into a 49 6/8 x 14 7/8 frame and stretched real lightwood sythetic type charcoil light brown cloth and stapled on the back side. As a finishing touch i put the ar badge that was on the inside centered on top on the new speaker grills. The measurements slightly less than the speaker box where they mate to allow for the fabric. sorry cam is broken no pics. as far the mounting I used some big wood screw heads on the inside where you staple the fabric to make them plop into the mount holes in the speaker. good luck bro their is nothing like the ar9 lsi that i know of for good sound. I got mine at a garage sale for 25 dollars. I was happy. Only had to fix in house 1 tweeter and installed new foam surrounds on the bass speakers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom