tarior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Arthur, you're in Kansas now?

Scott
    tarior
    tarior
    Hi Scott,
    I usually don't even notice these profile messages. I'm in Washington right now, hoping to make a run next week.
    koseltri
    koseltri
    Can you recommend a good repair place? I've seen a post (not on AK) from someone in Eugene that has a piece of Sansui gear that needs looking at.

Scott
    Hey tarior! I'm here in Centralia with a pair of jbl 066's in need of your expertise. Please contact if you can help.
    Hello tarior! I was told by catrafter that you may have access to power switches for a marantz 2500?? I would appreciate a reply to let me know if this is the case.
    I am in need for my own version! Thanks!!

Bruce (bralex)
    Hmmm... Can't see where or how to send a PM. How are you Arthur, are you up for doing any repairs in the near future? Chris
    Tarior: I have a Sansui G6000 that at one point had too many speakers hooked up to it and now it no longer works, is this something you can possibly repair?
    Hi Arthur:

Just wanted to thank you for doing such a nice job rebuilding the 10-inch woofers for my Speakerlab SA-500s. They sound great! Great job on the packing, by the way.

Thanks again!

Dave Williams
    (Spalls)
    Anybody needing repair questions answered should please send me a PM, and not a visitor message.
    Thanks.
    Hey, Sir.Byrd told me that you now have the pair of PC 65's. I was wondering what size surrounds you got for them when refoaming. Thanks.
    Howdy, Been in contact with Glenn, (echo wars) and he thought I might give you a ring and see if you want to handle a repair on a marantz model 19? I live up in Bremerton, but do make it down to your area as I was born in Longview, and visit the folks there.
    Was thinking of taking one of my quad units to a guy in Oregon as well, and could swing in.
    any how, just checking you out, and your availability.
    Hey Arthur: I just wanted to let you know how much I have been enjoying my AR SP-3A-1 since you did such a nice job of getting it up and running again. Thanks again!

Dave Williams
    (Spalls)
    Tarior, how's the shop working out up there in Kelso? It's getting cold an wet in the couve. Brad
    Arthur:

I would like to thank you very much for hosting the PNW 2010 event today. It was very generous of you to arrange this. I really, really enjoyed it. AKers and gear - a combination that I have learned is hard to beat. I really enjoyed listening to your big JBLs, as well as all of the other gear there. This is somewhat embarrassing, but before today I had never heard JBL or Infinity speakers, so I was learning a lot. I am glad you liked the IMFs; I have been quite pleased with them.

I will be giving you a shout in the near future in regard to some gear work I would like you to consider.

Best regards,

Dave Williams
    (Spalls)
    Hi just dave here.I was wondering where you got the pic of your avatar from I love it.
    Spalls
    Spalls
    Hi Arthur:

Dave Williams (Spalls) here from a quite a long time ago. I wanted to let you know that I have my AR SP-3A-1 pre-amp back at the factory in Minnesota for a 50-year (!) checkup. They came back with a To-do list and NOTHING on the list had to do with the power supply repairs that you did several years ago. You Da Man, as they say! I hope that all is well with you.

There you have it!

Dave
    tarior
    tarior
    Hi Dave,
    Glad to hear it. It must have been at 10 years ago that I worked on that unit.

@just dave, sorry for the incredibly late reply, I don't always see these visitor messages.
    It's a pic of Gomez from the Addams Family TV show. I lifted it from the interwebz.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom