Recent content by Tbomb25

1. Tbomb25

Review: Elac Unifi 2.0 ub5

I had a bit of free time...and these came up really cheap on Amazon, i was curious about them and their improvements especially being easier to drive, being a former owner of the original UB5 and many of Andrew Jones designs in the past all the way back to the Infinity Beta 20s. As far as being...
  2. Tbomb25

Review: Elac Unifi 2.0 ub5

3. Tbomb25

Monolith Encore T6!

These are a serious fullrange speaker....with dynamic range from top to bottom, so far im really liking what im hearing...more to come....
  4. Tbomb25

Monolith Encore T6!

5. Tbomb25

The Emotiva A1 Monoblocks have landed!

I definitely will....i already love them, this is actually the first time....in all my years that the amp is my favorite piece of gear in the chain.....i dont ever see myself going back to low powered Intergrated amps, just to think 5 years ago we couldn't get amps at this level for a G....
  6. Tbomb25

And yes if anyone asks....the Dynaudio Emit 20 got some runs with the A1s and it raised their level atleast 4 times better....but ultimately they were not for me...and they sounded pretty boring...even on my friends Original Parasound JC1s...but yes they did all the technical aspects a Dynaudio...
  7. Tbomb25

This setup is nice....the A1s are incredible...and the tzero+ is waaaayyyyyy better than i thought they would be or even could be. If it wasnt for me having a big boi system plan in place they would be staying they have to be best in speakers right now. They showed me that the t-series Emotiva...
  8. Tbomb25

The Companion has arrived!! More pics when i get off of work...
  9. Tbomb25

Yamaha A-s301!

The The 301 is warmer and more rounded....with a slightly less forward in the top end....
  10. Tbomb25

The case for sound over graphs: Rega io vs. Topping PA5

The IO is a great amp for music....Its not the right amp for ASR.....the p5 is perfect for them..
  11. Tbomb25

Yamaha A-s301!

It really is for its price....i dont know about the as500, but i definetly know the as501 sounds different from the as301...
  12. Tbomb25

Yamaha A-s301!

The 301 does....and not many if any on this forum has had more British gear than me...it easily replaced and out played the Rega IO on every speaker in this house...
Back
Top Bottom