Recent content by TDTM

1. TDTM

New Setup! (Marantz Gear Inside)

Thanks! And thanks for having me. :beerchug: A suitcase Crosley almost made the cut for my first setup ;)
  2. TDTM

Tubed Preamp Opinions for Marantz System

Hey guys. I'm looking to add a tubed preamp into my setup. Any input or opinions would be greatly appreciated! My max budget is around the $350 mark. My current setup is: Marantz 6370Q > Marantz 2270 > Marantz HD-880. Right now, I have a Shure V15 Type IV cart, but I plan to swap that for an...
  3. TDTM

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

Hey guys! Here's a Marantz 6370Q I picked up a could of weeks ago. This thing is MINT. It came with the original box, packing, and everything. The story I got from the original owner is that his brother bought it for him while he was in the service in Germany. The brother had it shipped to...
  4. TDTM

Thank you! I'm very pleased with it. I mostly listen to rock/blues/jazz/country on it.
  5. TDTM

Okay, okay, okay.. If you insist! I'm an east Texas native that works as a Tour Manager for bands. I'm on the road a lot, but I guess you could consider Tyler, Texas, my home base. When it comes to music, I'm all over the spectrum. Some of my favorites include ZZ Top, JJ Cale, Swamp Dogg...
  6. TDTM

Thank you! It's been a long time coming. A friend of mine has a 2230. I loved everything about it. So, from there, I got to digging around. The more I dove into the Marantz world, the more I liked what they had to offer. They sound great, and I really enjoy their aesthetics. I ended up finding a...
  7. TDTM

Hi all! New guy here. I figured I would skip the personal introduction and jump straight to what (I assume) everyone is here for... the gear. This is a setup I've managed to put together over the past couple of months. Also to note, this is my first setup ever. If you have any pointers...
Back
Top Bottom