teal'c's Recent Activity

1. teal'c replied to the thread Where did all the jumpers in the vintage amps and receivers go??.

Tape loops suck. No volume control, pre outs/ins are the prefered way to EQ.

Jul 18, 2018 at 1:28 PM
  2. teal'c replied to the thread 200W is a lie....

Yes ebay. Seller is in Checkoslovakia.

Jul 18, 2018 at 1:26 PM
  3. teal'c liked imral3's post in the thread Better than the stock, and worth the $28?.

We're gonna need a bigger closet!

Jul 18, 2018 at 1:22 PM
  4. teal'c replied to the thread Better than the stock, and worth the $28?.

Is that it in your closet in your avatar? Sure looks like more will fit. Otherwise, all you can do is not expect to have decent bass.

Jul 18, 2018 at 11:23 AM
  5. teal'c replied to the thread Weird Al.

[MEDIA]

Jul 18, 2018 at 10:42 AM
  6. teal'c replied to the thread Better than the stock, and worth the $28?.

"With great power comes great bass" - Voltaire "Cerwin Vega, for people who care more about good bass than the structural stability of...

Jul 18, 2018 at 10:22 AM
  7. teal'c liked HarmanKardon's post in the thread Advance notice.

The time has come to pass on the baton - after a long time of daily duty I will stop posting the daily Birthday threads, (and milestone...

Jul 18, 2018 at 10:17 AM
  8. teal'c liked steerpike2's post in the thread The Hitchiker’s Guide is coming true..

Word definitions and their misuse do not fall under the context of grammar. And...

Jul 18, 2018 at 8:31 AM
  9. teal'c replied to the thread Better than the stock, and worth the $28?.

I love Bass, and I laugh at the thought of a six and a half inch speaker being able to produce enough bass to satisfy me, much less make...

Jul 18, 2018 at 8:30 AM
  10. teal'c liked DaveVoorhis's post in the thread Not Including your City, State in your Profile . . ..

All reasonable, but not everyone is as reasonable as you. Unfortunately... Gender gets used by some lonely, confused males to decide...

Jul 18, 2018 at 8:27 AM
  11. teal'c replied to the thread Speaker ID help needed-elctro acoustical labs.

Funny. Other than the lack of space, which I also "suffer" from, those are the reasons I would be sorry I passed on them.

Jul 17, 2018 at 5:49 PM
  12. teal'c replied to the thread What do I do with a pair of MCS 10" 3-ways needing a refoam?.

CL free post Freecycle

Jul 17, 2018 at 5:37 PM
  13. teal'c replied to the thread Not Including your City, State in your Profile . . ..

Seriously? Deciding someone should do/not do something that has no impact on you or anyone else in any way, shape, or form is one reason...

Jul 17, 2018 at 5:22 PM
  14. teal'c replied to the thread 200W is a lie....

You could buy the one on EB.

Jul 17, 2018 at 5:09 PM
  15. teal'c replied to the thread Finally found my Telefunken Amp with a console.

Good thing it isn't always about the money.

Jul 17, 2018 at 3:50 PM