1. T

The Sound Of The City: The Music Tells The Story

Great minds think alike...
  2. T

Today's classical playlist

Another of Saturday’s finds.
  3. T

Today's Irish/Scottish/English folk playlist

Streamed The Reeling earlier today. Very impressed! Thanks again for the recommendation!
  4. T

Arrived today. Beautiful, inside and out.
  5. T

Something in that image caught my attention. After a few clicks and swipes, I came across a video of her performing Rock the Machine. I’ll be ordering a copy very soon. Thank you!
  6. T

Second of yesterday’s Baroque finds.
  7. T

One of today’s better finds. Vinyl, Reprise label. Excellent condition.
  8. T

Went shopping earlier and came out with a good selection of baroque treasures on vinyl. Haven’t gotten home to listen to anything yet, but here’s a random cover (apologies for the dim lighting): Edit: very crackly, but still playable. Apparently released in the mid-1950s, at the dawn of the...
  9. T

Sunday morning listening: David Munrow’s Music of the Gothic Era, streaming on my iPhone & Sennheiser PX-100s. Why do I not own a copy of this? (And so I go to remedy the situation...) Done!
  10. T

11. T

A bit of crackle in spots, but still an excellent find.
  12. T

Got lucky. Found a fairly cheap copy on a particular auction site. Thanks again!
  13. T

Just arrived. Thanks to pmsummer for posting this a couple of weeks ago!
  14. T

London Calling 40th Anniversary

Wasn’t Sandinista! made a triple album in a deliberate attempt to sabotage their contract with CBS? Personally, I would put the first album, then the three singles which immediately followed (Complete Control/City of the Dead, Clash City Rockers/Jail Guitar Doors, White Man in Hammersmith...
Back
Top Bottom