Tedrick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hello Tedrick I read you have a Mitsubishi DC-ep1. Mine works great except the tone arm is not returning or stopping when at end of record. I have had 2 shops tell me cant fix. Any help would be great?
    Tedrick
    Tedrick
    I don't have my Mitsu 'table anymore, but I should still have a copy of the service manual that I could email you. Or Vinylengine.com has a scan of my manual that you can download if you have a membership there. The service manual has a section on adjusting tonearm lift and return.
    P
    Polka17
    Thanks for replying. I have all the manuals and gave them to Thomas at MNturntablerepair.com could not fix it. I will keep trying. Thanks again.
    Hey Tedrick, it is c2rice (Chester) from the “What are you listening to” page. I see on your photo that you have a set of 4 b’s. I already have a set of III b’s and a set of RS 2.5’s (which I love!). They are in good shape and can be had locally for $250 (a very reasonable price, I think). What say you???
    Tedrick, HI Ishmael here any information on a contact person for OEM KEF speaker surrounds would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    weakness mainly in my legs ....Anyway I still have not aquired a decent High current amo to listen to my Infinity RSIIs. Soon man Soon!
    Well I just looked here and see I missed a question from you in 2013.>Sorry aabout that...But my dr put on some serious sleep meds thats over 11 months cost me a lot of viability. I'm well on the mend now but personally I was scared I wasn't getting getting mobile enough to turn the corner ..The drug caused some real we
    Tedrick - I don't know if you are still subscribed to this forum, but having read some of your posts on the Infinity Reference Standard 2.5 speakers, I got the definite impression you were a serious proponent of the Infinity speakers, as well as someone with great knowledge of them. If you are still in here, could I ask you for some advice about selling some of these speakers? I'll expound on this after I've determined whether you are still monitoring this forum - I guess there would be no use in going into lots of details if I'm talking to myself, right? Anyway - please reply to this. I'm new to the forum, and I'm trying to be sure I don't violate any rules, so I was trying to send this pm to gather some info before posting publicly. Thanks in advance...
    Hey Ted,

I'm a big fan of Infinity, currently running Primus 360, Overture 1, and Reference 2000.6.

I've got a line on a set of RS7 on Craig's List for $50.00. Woofers will likely need refoam...$24 for parts on eBay.

How do these compare in your opinion to the other Infinity models that I own? From everything I read online, it appears that at $75.00 total, these would be a deal.

Your thoughts?
    Hey Ted,
    I live in St. Augustine and am looking for ANY store in North FL that has a music showroom. I have yet to find anything in Jax, Daytona, or here. This sounds funny but I have never been to Gainesville although it I want to check it out. Do you have anything you could recommend? I think I'll head over next week. Thanks, Mark
    Hey, Kurt:
    I like the Sony's, they have a very smooth, non-fatiguing sound, and are quite a bit more forgiving of poor recordings. But oftentimes I find that I really miss the detail and punch of the Infinity's. I would like to try some SS-M9's some day to hear for myself if the extra treble drivers enhance the level of detail any.
    Ted:
    What's up with those Sonys? What do they sound like? Your eqpt list got me to looking at reviews for the SS-m7's and 9's. Sounds very interesting. Probably be through there in a week or so. Any info would be great.
    Kurt
    I get down that way on occasion. A buddy and I try to get to Sharpe's as often as we can. Also hit the antique places for albums and equipment as well. Picked up a Sony tuner and turntable in Micanopy...realized I needed an integrated amp to make it all work, so I found a Sony on ebay for $25. It's all mid 80's works great. Music is 70's classic rock and jazz. So what about you?
    HI Tedrick..
    Just wanted to say hi. I live in the Lake City area and have recently gotten back the audio bug.
    I found a good electronics guy ! We took them apart and found that it was not as bad as I thought. Once you loose one driver it really effects the entire sound. This is because of the serial/parelel wiring (spelling). We are one our way to a fix and should have everything going in about a week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom