tensleep
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey there,

Sorry to bother you, but i recently came across your thread about the Peavey MK-IV mixer. A buddy recently gave one to me, and im attempting to bring it back to life but im pretty new to working on mixers. I was wondering if you would be willing/able to send me a picture of area under the top right. Everything is disconnected, and im not really sure where to start.

I believe in the thread, the exact picture that i could use a better shot of is this one:

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=353529&d=1338674464

If you could help me out, i would really appreciate it. If not, no worries! Love your thread!

Josh
    I just came across the "First album" thread. Did you ever get a copy of Tubular Bells? If not, send me your address and i'll hook a brother up. Everyone needs to own their first album. Later, Shayne
    Tensleep,

How's it hanging, guitar man?
    Say, I've heard about a flea market called Trader's Village in Grand Prarie that has 3 vendors who specialize in vintage audio. Have you heard anything about it? I doubt a fella could get any real bargains at such a place, but could be place to find the hard to find.
    Bill, you make it home safe?:) Thanks again for letting me tag along with you down to Houston. I had a great time talking with you. You'd better call me sometime and come visit when you are at work:D The 1980 is anxiously awaiting to show you how she sounds! :)
    tensleep,
    I saw where you had replied to my message but I could not retrieve it. How the heck to I get to it?
    I don't know if I envy you having to live in Dallas area or not, but a big city is a great place to find used stereo equipment.

Klipsch Quartet. My first pair of Klipsch. Bought 'em Friday evening, got home with 'em Sunday evening in time to listen to a couple of cd's. I don't consider that to be enough listening to give them a review yet, but they seem very impressive.

The guy I got them from has gear on craigslist every now and again. All the stuff I saw at his place was first rate, primo condition. He's a Sansui/Klipsch man, lives in Wylie (house was very easy to find), name is Don.
    Tensleep,

Leaving early in the morning for a trip to Lucas, TX. Moving my mother down there. While in town, I'm checking out a pair of speakers I saw in a craigslist ad. Guy says
    he has an HK 730 (big brother o our 330c) for sale, $125. I've got receivers/amps running out of my ears, or I'd be very likely its next owner if it's a good one.
    I'll take a look at it so if you're interested, I'll be able to give you at least a cursory assessement of its condition.
    That's an excellent album and where I pulled that quote from!

Excellent choice!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom