terra1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Thanks, I felt very much the same about not wanting to add anything else. I was somewhat diappointed that you were one of the few (actually maybe the only one) that got it at all and made a sincere effort to contribute, not just argue. I think that's what compelled me to take a parting shot. The first line was to keep myself from any further temptation.. I truly regret that I was dismissive of your post at the time. It's a reminder to myself to listen and try to understand someone elses point of view. After re-reading your posts I felt the same. I suspect that you not so much learned those lessons, but that it was more a matter of reminding yourself of what you already knew. I very much respect your opinion and therefore your thumbs up is important to me.

It's been a pleasure getting to know you a little bit. I hope we well have discussions about our interests in the future. I'm certain we will both be listening very carefully to each other.

Best regards,

Jon
    View Conversation Edit Report
    Thanks, I felt very much the same about not wanting to add anything else. I was somewhat diappointed that you were one of the few (actually maybe the only one) that got it at all and made a sincere effort to contribute, not just argue. I think that's what compelled me to take a parting shot. The first line was to keep myself from any further temptation.. I truly regret that I was dismissive of your post at the time. It's a reminder to myself to listen and try to understand someone elses point of view. After re-reading your posts I felt the same. I suspect that you not so much learned those lessons, but that it was more a matter of reminding yourself of what you already knew. I very much respect your opinion and therefore your thumbs up is important to me.

It's been a pleasure getting to know you a little bit. I hope we well have discussions about our interests in the future. I'm certain we will both be listening very carefully to each other.

Best regards,

Jon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom