Recent content by THD

1. THD

Kenwood Supreme (500/600/650/700) informal user's group?

Yea probably since the crown is for live PA sound.
  2. THD

No more McIntosh LED kits

I agree, it's far from rocket science, done plenty without a "kit"
  3. THD

No more McIntosh LED kits

Nothing
  4. THD

Ken Fritz - his "Million Dollar System" up for Auction

His kids are assholes, in the video he said he didn't want it parted out and sold. All they wanted was the money!
  5. THD

Kenwood Supreme (500/600/650/700) informal user's group?

I have a 500 for sale, with black anodized faceplate
  6. THD

KA-9100 Facelift

Just parallel the the contacts on the switch, there is a set they didn't use simple. Why go to all that trouble? Or better yet leave the switch on and use a master switch for the system, thats what I use.
  7. THD

L-09M test points?

Powerful and clean AF! Uploaded some photos but I guess they have to review them. In fact....HEY AK! Where are the photos I uploaded??
  8. THD

L-09M test points?

I have to finish putting them together, they were the 2 on ebay, both in good shape and working. Recapped, replaced fans, 3 relays ( I don't know why the hell they used 4 pole relays when switching 1 pole, I put in some 2 pole 10 amp indicating for the 2 24vdc on the cb.) All blue LEDs, broken...
  9. THD

L-09M test points?

Thanks for that, it helped and both are done.
  10. THD

L-09M test points?

So...I have my 2 L-09Ms that are recapped and refurbed and ready to be used, but all the shitty service manuals online show a horrible rediculous picture of where the bias & offset test points are on the back of the circuit board. A dot matrix of bullshit. What? Is it some kind of secret puzzle...
  11. THD

Kenwood L-09M Caps and Restorations

We Well, what are the dimensions of the original filter caps?
  12. THD

Kenwood L09M Repair, Refurbish, Upgrades, Questions.

CAN SOMEONE JUST TELL ME THE APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS of the filter caps on the L-09M please & thank you.
  13. THD

what are "kabuki speakers"???

I built 7 sets of speakers for my own use, posted the largest and most expensive on parts express, some asshole responded "nice Kabuki speakers", well thought out and designed with a lot of time and expensive drivers, everything is doubled, 2 tweeters, 2 mids, 2 woofers, not going into detail...
  14. THD

what are "kabuki speakers"???

Yea? Calling bs on a lot of your definitions of "Kabuki" speakers! Tell me why extremely expensive designs by well know manufacturers use multiple drivers. Because you run 2 8 ohm tweeters in parallel to get 4 ohms you are using Kabuki?? BS! So by your definition these McIntosh speakers are Kabuki.
Back
Top Bottom