the-real-mandak

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello how are you..I am new on the forum and i am interested to get information about yamaha cdx 993. You have it so your input would me more precious for me.. I have an opportunity to buy this cdp worth arround $100..I read some views on the internet, some people complained about its cds skipping problem..and some didnt like its internal dac chip sound and they replaced it..What are your reviews about this machine and what about if we compare its sound from an older versions Cdx 800 and cdx 1000. Denon dcd 3300 is also available in same price range..But back in 1988 its priced around 200,000 Yen..do u have any experience with that model?? I want to add yamaha CDP with my Yamaha A-2000a and Ns 690 Mk1 setup..
    Your input will really worth for me.
    Thanks
    Sohail.
    Ive got a PX-2 that is in really good condition but i bought it not working correctly, its from a deceased estate so might not have been working for years, its also missing the hinges. it moves from side to side & up & down but not all the way across & the 33 & 45 buttons don't work. Just bought a C-2x to go with my B-2 & NS-1000's. ive heard from many AKer's that the phonostage is quite good. Already love the B-2 with the NS-1000's hope the C-2x wont remove that magic. Anyway any info would be great to repair this my self as i would rather not take it to a repaier.
    Regards
    Hugh
    Cool, I've yet to see the highlights, I had to work yesterday and from 6am PDT to 11am, just got home in time to watch NASCAR, Audis are amazing, I usually buy the DVD of the Le Mans race. Sebring as well!
    Craig
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom