Recent content by thisisforlif

1. T

Woodcases

Hi guys! Can someone explain to me which case is ideal for the non-B 2265 model? A lot of contradictions out there. Thanks!
  2. T

Marantz 2265 to recap or keep original?

Major setback after yesterday's excitement of having my 2265 back. This morning I put on the radio, go to the kitchen and all of a sudden a load pop/bang. Now the right channel is gone. The only thing I hear are small pops/bangs. Left channel no problem. Short term pleasure is how they call it...
  3. T

Fisher receivers releases in timeline?

Hi A couple of weeks ago I bought a great sounding Futura 201 model. I'm so impressed about this brand that I would like to know more about the other receivers they have made. I couldn't find any data on this in a timeline. Does this exist somewhere? I understand that mine is not even a top...
  4. T

Time to upgrade Tandberg Huldra 10!

Hi! First of all thanks for the servicemanual. I'm waiting for my Huldra 10 to arrive any minute now. I was wondering how you fitted the RCA and bananies. Can you please explain that to me? Are you still enjoying the Huldra? Thanks, Dirk (Belgium)
  5. T

Marantz 2245 receiver power problem. Help please.

There is no srew in fuse on the back (or I need glasses).
  6. T

An electrician just tested the 4 fuses and they were fine.
  7. T

Marantz 2245 receiver "no sound" problem. Help please. Hi, 6 months ago I bought a great 2245 receiver. It was a dream come true. So far I had played at low volume but yesterday I heard a great song on the radio and cranked up the volume. All of a sudden there was no sound anymore. The...
Back
Top Bottom