Carpet and Upholstery cleaner

Share This Page

thomo57

Super Member, Male, from Sydney, Australia

thomo57 was last seen:
May 29, 2017 at 7:01 AM
    1. Bongzki
      Bongzki
      Sending warm wishes to you and your family during this Christmas Season. May your home be blessed with love, happiness and a lot more audio stuff.
    2. Bongzki
      Bongzki
      hi Ian, how are you mate? I have been going around but not as much as i used to. Any good score lately? hope to catch up with you soon. Regards.
      1. thomo57
        thomo57
        Gday Ben,Been out of action for about 7 weeks ,dropped a knife on my foot and severed a tendon ,cast taken off yesterday will be weeks before I'm back in action.Had some good finds since l last saw you.
        l picked up an old pair of speakers at a garage sale recently. A mate has just built me some new cabinets for them. Give me a call and come over and check out my system (s)
        Dec 2, 2015
    3. Bongzki
      Bongzki
      still here buddy, just lurking as usual. hope to catch up with you soon.
    4. Bongzki
      Bongzki
      Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.
      1. thomo57
        thomo57
        Same in return Ben
        Dec 25, 2015
  • About

Carpet and Upholstery cleaner
    Collecting records ,HiFi gear. Stones&Fossils.Old bottles.Stone artifacts-Aboriginal stone tools.Vintage glass. And anything that could be classed as odd or unusual.

Signature

Goodman Triaxiom 212C, Thorens TD 150, Thorens TD 318, Yaqin MC10T, Audio Innovations 300, Star SA30, Fisher X 100 A,Yaqin MS23B,Quad 22,