T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I (SixCats!) have been away for awhile and upon returning, learned of Toasted Almond passing. TA was a well liked member of AK and he will be sorely missed. RIP TA.
    Same here Bill. You ever heard a pair of Carver Amazing Platinum Mk.IV's? I've had a pair here for the last 25 years or so. Ordered them direct from the factory, and with the company discount they were only $1,156 delivered to my front door by Roadway. I like them quite a bit. If you haven't heard them yet we'll have to give you an audition.
    Hi, not sure how I missed your mesage. Anyway, let me know if you would like to talk sometime. I've really got into the Carver mode. Do you know anyody in the area that is looking to sell anything? I'd like to upgrade my PM600 amp to a M-500t. Yea, I got it bad. LOL
    Bill
    Bill,

I'm here and willing. Just not today, headed over to Medford Lakes for some Thanksgiving. Nice preamp the C-1, I used one for many years.
    I see your in my area. I live in Burlington. It would be nice to talk to someone local that could give me sound advice from time to time. I'm slowly picking up pieces to put together a nice system, looking at a Carver C1 pre today. Anyway, let me know if you would like to chat sometime.
    Bill
    Side note...If he doesn't want 57 I'll take that one (seems like a better grade) otherwise the other (#60 is good ) along with the ANimals selction (PF35)

I can;t believe you got lip over the rules...lol

Rob
    George- Just wanted to stop by & wish a BIG "Thank You" for all those years of service to our country...The Generals & Admirals & all that lot are OK, I guess, but if it wasn't for guys like you, THEY wouldn't get to look good...Like I said, Thanks again..And please give the Lovely FORMER Theresa Talamonti a big, regulation, East Tennessee Bear-Type Hug for me, willya ? -Sandy
    Hi George,
    If it isn't too much trouble, could you ship my latest order to my GTMO address? Media mail price should be about the same. I'll obviously pay any difference. You would have to fill out a customs form, however. My address is:
    Joe Hooper
    PSC 1005 Box 50
    FPO, AE 09593

Thanks. If not, just use my Florida address. No problem.

Joe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom