Recent content by Tod denneny

1. T

Sansui AU-5500 burning up Tr24 and R38

thanks everyone, one cap bad cant believe i missed it
  2. T

I got this amp; it was not working, so I powered it up to take a look, and the R38 was on fire. started to check voltages and tr04 had 32 volts at all pins .Removed tr04 check and replaced also replaced r38. Repowered up, same issue. I started to pull every transistor; none were bad. including...
  3. T

This unit is driving me nuts
  4. T

thanks again, guys Here is the other part
  5. T

r38 the part of the drawing goes to the other channel its has no issue
  6. T

Sansui AU-5500 burning up Tr24 and R38 Check all transistors and all resistors and diodes just can not find the issue. 35 volts on all pins EC and B of TR24 Any help would be greatly appreciated
  7. T

Aragon 4004

hi guys looking for help i have signal on both side or R4 no idea why .. could anyone take a look and send a few ideas my way thanks so much
  8. T

Need data sheet 2sa896

Need data sheet 2sa896 cant seem to find it online
  9. T

sony ta-n86b help

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AhMMKmTHuv6RgZpn_zUWk9SjdHSdFw?e=BuMh9W
  10. T

sony ta-n86b help

sorry for the confusion it getting 120 volts ac if i look at the incoming voltage it is steeped up to 165V into this board see attached i will keep looking , from my understanding this board is a real pain in the ass i have two of these units and both have power supply issues really nice...
  11. T

sony ta-n86b help

Sorry did not think i had too the schematic shows i should be getting 65V i am getting 134v as i marked on the scimatic
  12. T

sony ta-n86b help thanks

Being looking at this board for a few hours checked all transistors and change most diodes i marked the voltages i am getting at test points could anyone take a look and send me in the right direction.. thanks so much for any help
  13. T

sony ta-n86b help

Being looking at this board for a few hours checked all transistors and change most diodes i marked the voltages i am getting at test points could anyone take a look and send me in the right direction.. most of the voltages are twice what they should be see attached thanks so much for any help
  14. T

Clown power line one help please

its a TL047 once i replaced it all good it was shorted and was pulling down the -18 volts There is two of them in the unit so i swapped them and still had the problem so i did not think the TL047 was the issues but come to find out both were shored out.
Back
Top Bottom