2. todd141

slowly going crazy.............

slowly going crazy.............
  3. todd141

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

REM Unplugged 2001....
  4. todd141

Just ordered a Technics SL-1210 GAE

I love my 1210GR. Can't afford that one, looking forward to your impressions on differences.
  5. todd141

Recommend me a cart and needle please

Do yourself a favor and buy an Ortofon 320 stylus for the MMF Cart that came with it. I have a MMF 5.1 turntable also, and bought some Ortofon 320 Sytlus's (sp?) for it. They are fine line, and sound great. Edit - I should add, that you can get these Ortofon 320 stylus for around 55...
  6. todd141

probably working and listening to Led Zeppelin Bootlegs......

probably working and listening to Led Zeppelin Bootlegs......
  7. todd141

Polk LSiM 703 or 705s?

Here's my REW measurement for the 703. All room problems I believe, not the speakers fault! I say that because my Monitor 7s measure pretty close to the 703s. (I should add, I am a complete amateur with REW software.....)
  8. todd141

Polk LSiM 703 or 705s?

Maybe it's just my room mode, or my 703s are just new and I'm not used to them, but I cannot imagine needing a subwoofer with these speakers. I only use them for 2 channel music, and run them from a NAD c370. Way too much bass I think, boomy/muddy really. I have them about 18 inches from the...
  9. todd141

Music Hall MMf 2.1 anti skate info

Amazon has original ones for 19.95, free shipping if Prime member.
  10. todd141

Sony CDP-X33ES tray closing by itself

Definitely going to try this.
  11. todd141

In case anyone else has this issue - there are two clear plastic things that are near a small circuit board, one near "in" and one near "out" printed on the board. Diagram doesn't show these. The clear "knob" on mine near the "out" should have a plastic piece on the tray that pushes it forward...
  12. todd141

Thanks, I will check it out! Appreciate the help.
  13. todd141

I looked but I cannot see one..... here the mechanism.
  14. todd141

Hi everyone. I have the above mentioned player, and when I open the drawer the belt doesn't sound like it stops spinning and after about 1 or 2 seconds, the tray closes by itself. I tried looking for some type of switch that signals tray open/closed, etc. but couldn't find one on this...
Back
Top Bottom