Tom Brennan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Tom, I'm still waiting for you to return to the Seattle area so we can get together. That 2 week trip back to Chicago seems like 3+ years!
    Tom Brennan
    Tom Brennan
    Yeah, I decided to get back to Chicago and get back into my kid's lives; I have four kids here. We weren't estranged or anything but we were getting distant. Things are much improved and frankly, in my dotage I will some day have to count on them.
    Reactions: TerryO
    Hi Tom, I just noticed that you're listed as living in Kent , Washington. The last I remember is that you had moved to Florida. So anyway, welcome to Washington State, whenever you got here! Tom, drop a email to me if you are able to : CornyGuy@aol.com.
    hello Tom,
    is there any information you can share with me on JBL CS3115 speakers. I just bought some and not sure how to make them sound there best using my Pioneer SX 1250. Is there some thing I need to do or do I just bi wire them to my receiver. I'm still very new to this new hobby of mine.
    Thanks for your help
    Happy Birthday Youngster! I hope it's the best one yet and just one of many more
    I like your avatar Wayne Cochran, I think I talke with you in chat once, you talked about your altec speakers
    Hey Tom,
    I noticed you are from chicago, have you ever lived in St.Charles? I went to school with a Tom Brennan and was wondering if that Tom was you.
    just have to ask..I have read some of your postings about the Altec Bolero 890c. Just found a pair last weekend and I REALLY think they sound great. Some of the speakers I have owned are Rogers LS3/5As, SMGs, 4311bs, Ess w heil transformers, well lots of stuff over the years. But I am intrigued with these 890cs.Sold the Model 19s in the mid 70s @ a hifi store in Seattle,worked for Speakerlab for awhile, on and on..... Wondered what made you give up the Boleros and what has replaced them Thanks for any reply you may have.
    Hi Tom:

I am back from my European vacation. Has the Chicago horn club meeting been reschedule yet?

I have my Valencia's at my mom's. They sound great on vocals. At first I was tempted to do the Zilch suggestions (BMS 4552ND drivers, outboard XO etc..) but I now decided to leave the thing alone. I already own wide band, near flat frquency response monitors, I like the 846Bs the way they are!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom