Share This Page

tomlinmgt

AK Subscriber, from Arlington, TX

Subscriber
tomlinmgt was last seen:
Sep 16, 2017 at 7:02 PM
    1. jeffe
      jeffe
      Are we looking at the same CL ad? Are these the L250's you passed on last year? In the unlikely possibility that you don't know the seller, he is Ho Tran. He is a good customer of my buddy Frank (Mufich Audio). If you aren't in the market for the JBL's (look's like you reading up on the Altec's) and go there for an audition, would you mind giving them a once over? It would be a semi long haul for nothing if these are the ones you saw last year! In my call to Ho earlier there was a bit lost in translation... I'd like to know if the are the Ti's, not just the L250's, are they consecutive serial numbers, and cosmetic condition.

Thanks!

Jeff in McKinney
    2. ecandle
      ecandle
      Hey Michael ? Everthing cool ?
    3. ecandle
      ecandle
      Michael , would you please give me some advice on possible wall treatments near my speakers , they are going to be in corners approx 14' apart and each have a cabinet above , should I do something special with the corners behind the speakers or side walls with anything ? under the cabinets above . I have a hand drawing I can send but I see no way of attaching it ?

Wink
    4. crwilli
      crwilli
      Michael. How big is your listening room? I have limited choices. Current finished part off basement is 7.5' X 15.6' x 25'. Can create a new room that is 7.5' X 12 to 14.5' X 20' To 25'. 7.5 X 13 X 20 would have treatable nodes... I am just not sure that is big enough for the Betas... Craig
    5. sugarshack
      sugarshack
      I am looking...What price range and you location? Then is shipping involved with total price out the door...Condition as well matters..thanks sean
    6. ecandle
      ecandle
      awesome man great to hear !
    7. ecandle
      ecandle
      Hows you dad?
  • About

powder/ceramic coating business owner
    music (semi-pro drummer), muscle cars and motor sports, boating

Signature

Acoustic physics doesn't give a f*#k about what that pile of wood, metal, and plastic you've brought into the room cost or how special it is to you. It writes the rules, not you. You play by them or lose.