tomrich22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• there are two sets of speakers on the west side of the state that I would consider worth buying off Craigslist. Look at the Klipsch and Boston Acoustic sets
    was wondering if you ever got any speakers. There is a guy selling a nice pair in Grand Haven, but I think he is way overpriced.

If I can reach a deal with him, I will need to sell some myself to finance the dale. If you are still interested in good names that work, let me know.

Kliph
    sorry to be so long...hectic weekend.

I have several sets that I have picked up, and then upgraded or changed as my ideas for a room changed.

There is a pair of KLH 17s and a set of Advent Heritage. The KLH are clean with badges while the Advents need a bit of cleaning. Both sets play nice - girlfriend has an ear and she loves the Advent, but they don't fit. Also, there are two pairs of RTR: a set of Series IV B and Series IV C. The set of Bs need to be checked as I knocked one over and a tweeter came loose. And there is a Pioneer CS77 and a Sansui SP2500. Both of those sets play nice and have grilles intact.

Kliph
    I was interested in the jensens but it you want them go ahead. What do you have that is going "out", I may be interersted in those.....Let me know!
    I finally have a message back from that seller in Grand Rapids. Of course, he has not sent an address yet.

Were you interested in the Jensens or the Yamaha or both? I am most interested in the speakers since they would match with my living room set up.

This does leave me having to unload a set of speakers since the house rule is something in, something out. Is there anything you are looking for?

Kliph
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom