tonyg88
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a question about 2 TL12+ and my preamp, how to link two leak mono blocks to one preamp, I have seen it but how does it all plug in by one preamp? I have a Point One Stereo, but the mono block has no switch cable will that work, just didn't want to risk it, so i thought I'll ask. Will it work without needing the switch cable? Just plug it in as it is and turn on the 2 blocks with my preamp to one of the blocks?
    minds eye
    minds eye
    Those mono blocks hasn't got the switch cable at the back, but my ST20 does, just needed to know does one of my mono block need a swicth cable? It kinda a pain to figure out for me atm
    tonyg88
    tonyg88
    Not sure I don't own any mono blocks might want to do a thread about that one... There are some power strips that will turn everyone thing once something else goes on.
    tonyg88
    tonyg88
    turn on everything at once*
    Hi Tony,

I'm just checking in...I know you had some difficult times recently that we chatted about it.

I hope you're doing better. These are trying times for all of us.

Maybe you can attend the Frankenfest in October...a good bunch of guys and a nice distraction from everyday life.

Cheers,
    Bill
    tonyg88
    tonyg88
    Hey thanks for the check in. Things are going well. I haven't drank in 81 days and that has improved my mood a lot. Where is that held? And how are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom