Recent content by Tower Boss

1. Tower Boss

Ice maker on Samsung fridge isn't

I just had to hard reset ours earlier this summer. It's the 4 door model, with the Ice maker in the fridge portion on left. There was a reset button that I had to hold for 5 or 10 seconds. We've had it for a few years and that was the first time I had to do it. It seemed to work and has...
  2. Tower Boss

Hello Kevin, I just saw this posted on my wall. Whats Up? Did you get the turner up and going...

Hello Kevin, I just saw this posted on my wall. Whats Up? Did you get the turner up and going? Regards, Mike
  3. Tower Boss

Had a tire failure today.

Towmax Tires I would venture to guess!
  4. Tower Boss

I just picked up maybe the biggest CD player in the world...

Hello total, Some nice Technics you have there! As others have mentioned, not a lot of techs fiddle with these old treasures. Take a gander at the link below to see if any of these DIY trick help with its resurrection. CD-Player Repair Regards, Mike Hey, I've got one of those and...
  5. Tower Boss

Looking for any info on JVC VB-10 power amp, made in 73'

Yep, exactly as mentioned in the other post. Also, that is the same fuse holder, not two separate ones. I just wanted to show that it was not spring loaded and had a twist on collar. Regards, Mike
  6. Tower Boss

Hello Tucson Mon, I was shedding some light on the issue as you had asked and just stated the rating of the single fuse that was in mine and showing you what the fuse holder looks like. I only mentioned the rating of mine as was different than the one you had referenced at 10A/250V...
  7. Tower Boss

Missing rear fuse and cover on vintage JVC power amp.

Hello Tuscon Mon, Just linking to my reply in your other thread concerning the fuse. Regards, Mike
  8. Tower Boss

Hello Tuscon Mon, I pulled the fuse from the back of my amp and it is a 3AG type rated at 3A/250V. I did not yard out to look at rear, so don't know if 3A is correct, but have had no issues with the lower rated fuse. Anyways, look to the attachments for what the fuse holder looks like...
  9. Tower Boss

Hello Tucson Mon, That is one nice Amp you picked up. I have both an MST-1000 Amp and 2 PST-1000 Preamps that I picked up years ago. Great design, especially the pre, which reminds me of either early Sherwood or Revox electronics. Anyways, I hope you get the amp up and running. Also...
  10. Tower Boss

Sansui G-22000 in Action | Operation Demo

Hello Folks, Thought you all would like to see a Big G stretching its lungs some. I worked up the video below to demo for its sale. Those who are subscribers can see it under the completed BarterTown listing. For those that are not, I'm posting it below for your enjoyment. Video Link -...
  11. Tower Boss

Well guess I've been had by one number

If you actually got confused by that listing, ask the seller your technical question. In the business world, that is called due diligence! Also, having spent two military tours in the far east, I can tell you that it is quite common for singular/plural nouns to get twisted around. Ever...
  12. Tower Boss

Op ad showed (1) :thmbsp:
  13. Tower Boss

Again, the possibility of them parting out 4 Marantz or 1, some common sense is needed from the buyers. Just Saying! That is the first thing I saw when I looked a their listing, 4 feet in photos, 2 sold, 2 available. And again, thinking you were going to get 4 feet for $5.50, $1.38 each...
  14. Tower Boss

English as a second language. I would venture the seller is of Asian heritage. Yea we can get technical on the pluralizing in the listing, but I'm sure it showed 4 of 4 available in english, pretty easy to deduce that it was $5.50 for 1 foot. Regards, Mike
  15. Tower Boss

Hello chauncy, I assume you just paid the $5.50, not $22.00 upon checkout. Looks like they showed all 4 in the photos that they had available. You would just have to select all 4 upon checkout. It is not a scam, just eliminating 4 listings and offering buyers the option to buy the quantity...
Back
Top Bottom