Recent content by Trekmaster

1. Trekmaster

Pioneer SX-737 Needs Help

Greeting all, Went to put my 737 back into service as it has been stored for quite awhile and she is having some noise issues. Was wondering if there is a local Tech in Spokane Wa. that works on these units. It is in need of tender loving care for sure the power supply board needs a re-build...
  2. Trekmaster

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Great sounding UK Beth Hart.
  3. Trekmaster

Found this Beauty alongside the road!

There was a couple of challenges but early on I figured I would just at the very minimum get the furniture part done and then see what I could get done. One or two tube sockets are very loose in the radio section they would have to be replaced. The adjustible coils look like they had been...
  4. Trekmaster

Just need a period correct photo for the wall and my job here is complete! Off to the thrift stores!
  5. Trekmaster

Thanks everyone it has been fun for sure. I do not have the equipment or the knowledge to get the radio up and running but the amp is fine. The turntable was a sore spot for me for the love of god I could not get that thing out of the cabinet. I would have had to disassemble half the cab to...
  6. Trekmaster

She's almost done. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225327208585495&id=1181512462
  7. Trekmaster

Let me ask my wife :)
  8. Trekmaster

She's coming along. 2nd coat of wipe on poly. 2 more to go! I'm not a master wood worker but I think she will be more than presentable :-)
  9. Trekmaster

The sanding is coming along?
  10. Trekmaster

Yeah for a find along side the road I was extremely happy. I read about these kinda finds on here but never thought I would find one!
  11. Trekmaster

Yeah I had the player on shuffle and it switched songs on me when I wasn't paying attention hahaha. It was Natalie Cole!
  12. Trekmaster

She is gonna be a looker when she's finished!
  13. Trekmaster

It's Julie London. Not sure which song I had my player on shuffle :) I love male and female vocalists and my nephew has got me into some nice jazz. We also really like Diana Krall.
  14. Trekmaster

Thanks Tom!
Back
Top Bottom