Birthday:
Feb 17, 1981 (Age: 37)
Engineer

Share This Page

Treyphan

New Member, Male, 37, from Lake Orion Mi

"If you get confused, just listen to the Music play!" Jun 28, 2018

Treyphan was last seen:
Viewing thread Who has used the Soundsmith retipping/rebuild service?, Sep 24, 2018 at 9:51 PM
    1. Treyphan
      Treyphan
      "If you get confused, just listen to the Music play!"
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 17, 1981 (Age: 37)
    Engineer
    Let's see....I'm a straight up Music Junkie, it's what brought me to the world of HiFi....better sound!! And the cool dials, lights and meters!! lol
    I try to be a pretty good dude, and help when I can. So Ill add whatever positive energy and info to the Forum as I can.

Im a HUGE Mcintosh FREAK!!! Mostly Vintage tube stuff....not that I have endless pockets, so I take what I can get. Also a big fan of Bozak, Klipsch Heritage, Micro Seiki, Fisher and the other usual 'Golden Era' suspects.

I do enjoy new equiptment, and have plenty. Though I find myself listening to the Hi End Vintage stuff the most. Everything is restored and functioning to spec, or better. Using mods that have been proven, via testing and many hours lisitening. I try to do things the right way.

I do like all the tweaking, but Im not down for spending 3k on a power cord, or interconnects. They are available at much lower prices in the same quality, or make your own.

Well, a lot of forums want an equiptment profiile, ill add it here, so you know what im running if I ask a question.

McIntosh MC-240,Carver C-1(BillD mods),Micro Seiki DD-40 wMA-505 tonearm and DL-103r or J.Grado Sig.w 8MZ. Thorens TD-121 w/ Ortofon SMG-212 Tonearm and Ortofon SPU G/Te or Denon DL-110. Magnum Dynalab FT-101a tuner. Denon DN-C615 CD Player. Modded Klipsch 'Super Heresy'/Tobinized Bozak 302a Centurys.
    What can I say, I like VINTAGE!!!!!

Signature

"If you get confused, listen to the Music play!"