tri-comp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good day - I saw a previous post regarding the Technics SL-PD8 service manual. Could you please send me one? I recently was given one but the cd’s skip. I cleaned the lens thoroughly but I suspect it’s the guide rails that need attention. My email is edwalker139@gmail.com. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    Ed
    Hi, I've been tracking a thread (its over 10 years old now!) on repairing an old Sony TA-F6B and saw that you have a PDF of the schematics. If you still have it, I would be very grateful if you could send it to me! I just inherited one of these amps and I'd like to fix it up!
    My email is cmccarthy615@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    Hi,

I saw you post about having the service manual for the onkyo tx4500. Could you email that to bradkeen@gmail.com?

Thanks!
    Saw a thread that said you had the service manual for the Sony CDP-C79ES. I have been looking on the internet for one and if you have a PDF version of it I would be very appreciative.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Hi I saw an old thread of yours saying that you had the manuals for Pioneer C73and M73 ,looked in the data base but could not find them is there any chance you could help me out my email is rayolight123@yahoo.co.uk
    Many Thanks
    Ray
    Would you please send copies of the Onkyo TX-108 manuals to me at seth@lessorinsurance.com? Thank you very much!
    Hello there.

I saw your Thread about Harman Kardon AVR10 and I see you have experience with this amplifier. Would you kindly give me some adivices?
    My avr10 after i open from power button goes to standby after 2-3 seconds. (The orange leds lights and there's nothing to do...)
    I mesured the voltage there:
    Instead of 1,96 I have 1,87
    Instead of 5,18 I have 5,1
    Instead of 6 I have 5,9
    Instead of -30,2 I have -28,9

Do you think it's from voltage? Please give me your advice.
    Thank you
    If you want to contact me to email my email adress is andrei_xiii@yahoo.com
    Hello there.

I saw your Thread about the Onkyo P-388. Would you kindly send me the Service Manual please? My Email is: ls.rocha@yahoo.com

Many thanks,
    Leonel
    dear tri-comp. i have a beomaster 6000 type 2702 and i wanna to fix it. so i need to have a user- & service-manual. if you can help me, i'll be thankful. am.salemii@yahoo.com is my email address, please send it to me.

yours sincerly.
    beoamir
    Greetings,

I just picked up a Onkyo TX 3000. I would very much appreciate receiving any schematics, service manual... that you may have on this receiver.

I have a service manual (CD) for a Sony STR V55 if you'd like a copy.

Thank You,
    Mike
    Hey there, I have never had a problem trying to push a unit into place before as there was sufficient room behind for everything however with the Honda Civic that I have now I couldnt seem to push it into place. I had a friend help cut away some of the excess plastic that was blocking the way for the wiring however it was too late as the damage had already been done prior to that. I have never ever experienced such problems before with installations of any of my previous units and I have fit it in a few cars for myself and friends. I would really appreciate if you could send me the service manual to matrix_sid@hotmail.com

Thanks

Asif aka Sid
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom