Recent content by truckrglenn

1. truckrglenn

Yamaha PX-3 belt issue

Do you know what tension? Was it listed?
  2. truckrglenn

Yamaha PX-3 belt issue

What did you replace the springs with?
  3. truckrglenn

Van Halen better with Roth or Hagar?

Hager to me seemed stuck up. If I remember, he refused to sing any of Van Halen's earlier stuff.
  4. truckrglenn

Yamaha PX-3 belt issue

It's still sitting on my work bench. My attention deficit disorder kicked in and I've since started a couple of other projects.
  5. truckrglenn

Vinyl Wrapped Turntable Care

Very good or very bad condition?
  6. truckrglenn

What tickets are in your pocket? (What's the next concert you are headed to?)

I want to see Blondie, but the venue wants proof of Vax or neg test. They lost my business.
  7. truckrglenn

What tickets are in your pocket? (What's the next concert you are headed to?)

Motley Crew, Poison, Def Leppard and Joen Jett. June 30th
  8. truckrglenn

Yamaha PX-3 belt issue

Thanks, I'll check it out.
  9. truckrglenn

Yamaha PX-3 belt issue

I tried turning this belt inside out but it didn't work. Here are a few more pictures showing the issue.
  10. truckrglenn

Yamaha PX-3 belt issue

I turned this belt inside out. That didn't work. Here are some better pictures of the issue.
  11. truckrglenn

Yamaha PX-3 belt issue

Well rolling it inside out won't work. The whole outer surface becomes concaved, so I rolled it back. The indent is fairly deep. I cleaned it up and used SprayOn belt conditioner. I'll let it set over night and hopefully it'll smooth itself out. If not: I have a tonearm assembly, from what I...
  12. truckrglenn

Yamaha PX-3 belt issue

Thanks. This is the first time that I've seen the indentation that deep.
  13. truckrglenn

Yamaha PX-3 belt issue

I've come across a belt issue that I've never seen before. I think that it's called a belt. The rubber piece around the end of the larger drive pulley. The splines from the drive shaft has made indentations in it. See picture. My thought is to turn the piece inside out. But I do not see a way...
  14. truckrglenn

Advice on Denon DP-60L arm lift

Haven't used my 59l in a few months and I'm not hope to look, but I think that it it just needs to be cleaned and lubed. Oil or grease, I wouldn't know. Mine also has an adjustment so that if I raise or lower the tonearm.
Back
Top Bottom