1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
tsd71
Last Activity:
Dec 11, 2018 at 8:42 AM
Birthday:
Mar 10, 1959 (Age: 59)

Share This Page

tsd71

RIP Tom Petty, Male, 59, from New Jersey

RIP Tom Petty Oct 3, 2017

tsd71 was last seen:
Viewing thread So let's spiff up an Onkyo TX-4500 MKII receiver, Dec 11, 2018 at 8:42 AM
    1. Supervan2
      Supervan2
      hello tsd71, you helped me a lot last year with my bad Phono - Board on my Pioneer SX 850. Now I have a new problem, maybe you can help me again. Today I've got a Marantz 2220b. Unfortunately the FM Tuner don't work in Stereo. Now i have seen that you had the same problem with the same Device. Did you find out what was the problem?

Greatings from Germany
    2. tsd71
      tsd71
      RIP Tom Petty
    3. Watthour
      Watthour
    4. tsd71
      tsd71
      I play it almost every day it sounds great, I'm not having the "dry" bass problem, it possibly could be a break-in thing...burn it in for a few weeks , should be fine...did your come with the wooden cover? I need to get me one of those.
    5. Big Tuna
      Big Tuna
      hi tsd, have you played your 2500 yet? If you have, how's it sound? I am experiencing some "dry" bass with my 2500 and I don't know if that is the nature of the beast or what. The bass is there, but I need to turn up the dial four clicks to get the same amount of bass as my 1980 or 2385 in neutral. Possibly my tech needs to re-check the calibrations, but I will say this, with each passing day my 2500 keeps sounding better & better, so I'm willing to give it some time to "break-in".
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 10, 1959 (Age: 59)

Signature

Lot's O Stuff